Chapter-19

Mina's P.O.V

"Where are we going? Baby?" I asked Chaeyoung who blindfolded my eyes, taking me for a surprise date

"Where are we going? Baby?" I asked Chaeyoung who blindfolded my eyes, taking me for a surprise date. Who knew she can be so romantic ?

I smiled mentally and felt her hand on my thigh, caressing over my jeans in a smooth rythum.

"Have patience, love. Just 5 mins and we will be there." She said and I smiled while nodded.

Chae and I are in good term of relationship. I mean  we are still maintaining our distance, haven't proposed each other but we are like the new lovebirds, happy in small touches and kisses. But there is something in her touch that I never felt Before with anyone, care? Or love? Or something beyond I can describe with words. I can feel spark on her every touch, carve for kisses. Her lips and the way she kisses, it gets hard for me to control.

I told her to give me some time cuz before saying those three words, I need to trust her completely. I don't want be heartbroken like my past and want her to be completely sure with me, with her feelings for me. But the best part is she is always patience with me.

I heard the engine sound stopped, feeling my fast heartbeat. But some sounds of children and people are coming from background, like a carnival.

"Baby, stop thinking hard. We are here. Don't move yet otherwise you will hurt your head."

"Okay, I am waiting." I said and heard her stepped out of the car, then opened my gate while putting her hand over my head so that I won't get hurt with my blindfolded eyes.

As soon as I came out, I hold her hand and kissed on her palm. I felt she shivered a bit bcuz of my sudden action.

"Why?" She asked with her shy tone. Ugh! I want to see her blushing!!

"Bcuz you care me too much, baby. Now! Please open my eyes!!!" I groaned and she chuckled while opening my eyes.

I blinked a few times before adjusting with the lights and as I guessed; we are in a carnival.

"Love, did you like the surprise?" She asked while hugging me from the back and I turn, gave a long peck on her lips.

"I loved it." I whispered over her lips, and she smiled.

"Okay, then let's go." She said giving my upper mole a peck and intertwined our hands. I smiled at her and she mirrored mine. She has a beautiful smile.

........................

Chaeyoung's P.O.V

V