Chapter one

Cast :

Tom Hiddleston as himself

Elizabeth Olsen as Anastasia Sirko

Zendaya as Luna Sirko

Tom Holland as Klaus Sirko

Robert Downey Jr. as Demitri Sirko

Gwyneth Paltrow as Madelein Sirko

There she sat, the only place where she truly felt home. Although she was at her local university, the library still amazed her no matter what she read. As she indulged her into her favourite book of Geographical Mysteries she wondered, she wondered whether if one day she could be a person to benefit this world or the ecosystem.

Anastasia (Anna) Sirko, a 19 year old girl who loved her studies ans is a very ambitious female of her generation. Anna’s childhood consisted of a drunk father who would abuse her mother who was more than innocent, but her mother didn’t treat her well either. All the attention would go to her elder siblings, her brother Klaus and her sister Luna. Klaus and Anna had a 5 year age gap while Anna and Luna had a 2 year age gap. Let’s just say that Anna wasn’t the canter of attention, but she was the brightest and most intelligent of them all.

Anna currently studies at the University of New York, where she aspires to become a microbiologist. Sadly her mother wanted a model like her sister Luna or a athlete like her brother Klaus. Her father was now completely sober but still frustrated whenever Anna was around. It was though she was the black sheep of the family.

Whenever she used to get the top grade in her class, her parents would say it’s not good enough. She’s not allowed to spend any money as thy are already fed up with her wanting new clothes, mind you, she only had minimal. She was forbidden to drive a car and is obligated to take the bus back home. Which she didn’t mind of course, as it was like a journey for her.

Speaking of home, Anna returned her book to where it belonged and headed out to go back home. During her 10 minute walk, she encountered a cute little café where she decided to get a cooling beverage. She walked up ordering an iced coffee with an extra shot of espresso in which she severed once she held the drink in her hand.

Anna was indeed owning up to her name, she was a curvy averaged sized girl who had luxurious long brown hair and a pleasing facial structure. That’s what people told her, but she never approved of it.

Unlocking the door to her home and announcing her arrival but she wasn’t surprised when she herd no ones reply. The brunette made her way to the kitchen where she saw her mom baking some sort of cake that smelled delicious.

‘What are you baking there mom?” Anna questioned her mother as she placed her books on the kitchen counter.

“Red velvet cake with a sprinkle of cinnamon. Would you like to try some?” Her mother, Madelaine replied handing a piece of cake to her daughter. Anna was in a bewilderment as to how nice her mother was acting.

She moaned in pleasure as the cake melted in her mouth, she glanced at her mother giving her a thumbs up. “Now I need you to change immediately because a guest is arriving soon. They will be have dinner with the whole family since he’s your father’s boss. Don’t act weird, don’t talk weird, just don’t be yourself. Understand.” Anna’s mother scolded her as her daughter obeyed her commands and grabbing her books and running upstairs.

Anna quickly jumped in the shower, lathering her hair in soap as well as her body. Minutes after her quick but relaxing shower she began her makeup routine , applying winged liner that wasn’t as bold as her sisters and pairing it with a bold red lip. She then grabbed her hair dryer contemplating whether to straighten her hair or curl it, in the end, she confirmed that she would curl her ends leaving a more natural look.