Chapter 2🦋

Cast :

Tom Hiddleston as himself

Elizabeth Olsen as Anastasia Sirko

Zendaya as Luna Sirko

Tom Holland as Klaus Sirko

Robert Downey Jr. as Demitri Sirko

Gwyneth Paltrow as Madelein Sirko

It had been a week since Tom had dinner with the Sirko’s, it had been a week since the intimate interaction between Tom and Anna. Throughout the week all she could ever think of was that motivational, uplifting moment with her father’s boss.

Anna was currently walking back to that café she visited last week, ordering the same drink and savouring it with every sip. Pacing to her campus she still had a half hour left until she was due in class, where she spent most of her time daydreaming, Anna was rudely interrupted by her phone vibrating in her back pocket. Huffing in frustration she checked to see her one and only true love, her best friend Antoni.

“Hey Girl,” he screamed once she answered the phone leaving her to scream in fright.

“God damn it, Antoni you scared the shit out of me!!!”

“Whatever, sis. Any ways, what are you doing after class?”

“Nothing, finally!”

A little background on their extravagant friendship. Anna and Antoni have been neighbours, living across each other since they were younger. Throughout them blossoming into their bodies, Antoni had a serious talk with Anna in which he came out to her as bisexual. She hugged him telling him it’s perfectly okay to love anybody.

Now, they were inseparable studying at the same university, but Antoni in the architectural campus whilst Anna was on the scientific one, checking her watch as she talked to Antoni.

“Toni gotta go, but see you at the café at 12 sharp!”

She then hung up and imagined her friend dancing in the kitchen because they where going to hang out, she then started to focus on getting back to the lab to meet with her classmates and Professor Davidson. He was a middle aged man with attractive features, but Anna being Anna never found him attractive like the other girls in her class.

“Good morning class, good morning Anna,” the ginger announced looking at Anna putting on her lab coat on. Most of the girls in her class scolded her for being the teachers favourite or as they would say “THE TEACHERS PET.” The brown eyed girl looked down in embarrassment.

Throughout them studying the growth of different bacteria’s, she heard a group of girls whispering about her grabbing her attention,”do you guys need help with anything?” she questioned the group next to her in confusion.

“Is it true that Tom Hiddleston had dinner at your home!!!”

“Uhm, uh yeah. Why?” Anna stuttered to her Professor’s desk handing him a completion of today’s task. “Thank you Anna for finishing earlier you may go if you want.”

As she was packing her stuff her arch enemy Erika walked up behind her and said “Back off he’s mine, working for him and soon pleasuring him,” just as Erika finished talking Antoni came in and said “what’s happening here?” Giving Erika a death stare “Nothing was just heading out,” Anna whispered grabbing the rest of her  her stuff and running out the door with her best friend by her side. “Anna, are you okay?” He questioned her grabbing her by her shoulders.

“Yeah, they were just up to normal popular girl stuff”

As they entered the café they found a cute seat by the window “spill everything about that dinner, Anna!!!” He squealed while the food was being placed on the table.