💛Just One More Story💛

Ey, I'm back with more sappy stuff. This wasn't intended to be a oneshot, I just got bored and then this was made.

There's one part where it seems like it might get a little ✨ spicy ✨  but it dosent. Not in this oneshot atleast.

They're able to make facial expressions and stuff in this oneshot but it may not be the same for future ones.

The book closed, greeting the pair with brief silence. "So-" The reticence faltered. "how was it?" The lunar themed animatronic buzzed, analyzing his partners expression. "Fantastic as always Moonie! Your reading really has improved." He beamed, rays whirling carelessly as he gawked at the other bot.

"I barely understood a word but it was certainly outstanding. It was very fancy sounding" Moon sneered at the novel as if it were taunting him. "It's stupid if you ask me." "Moon!" His motors hissed at the word 'stupid'. Sun found little appreciation in unnecessarily harsh terms, even when away from the children."Well, I was just going to say that it's... 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘪𝘤 to have 50 alternatives to one word." Moon huffed.

Sun laid back against the other attendant, sighing. "Humans are silly, no matter the size." Moon nodded. He brought his hand to meet Suns, earning a giddy grin from his counterpart.

Moon returned the gleam as his eyes began to trail the room. The pair had been browsing through a copious amount of published writings out of pure boredom. There wasn't much better to do on a quaint afternoon such as this.

[Moon fixated his attention on the wall of doodles. While the majority of them had been from the kids, there were a few that had came from the attendants themselves.

Moon wasnt very artsy, not like sun atleast. He found his comfort elsewhere. Though, he can't help but feel honored whenever he's the subject of Suns 'artistic abilities'. While sure, it wasn't the same quality as illustrations in the daycares picture books, the gesture and time went into it alone still made his non-existent heart warm.

He blinked, figuring it was time to end the short pause between them. "It's getting pretty late, we should call it a night."

Sun shifted; turning his body to straddle Moon. "Why? Can't we do something else?" Moon traced circles onto his marigold sides as a hum thrummed from his motors. "Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but we've been reading for a few hours now." Sun frowned. "Pleaseeeee?" Moon rolled his eyes, "How about something a little risqué?" Sun darted his eyes anywhere but in Moons direction. "I- uh..."

"Like picking the paint from each others joints!" He pecked his jaw, "Very romantic~" He remarked sarcastically; brushing his lips from the previous spot down to his neck joint. Suns face flushed as he teased the bolt with fleeting kisses. The place was particularly sensitive yet very ticklish to him. He began to chortle; His golden bells from his cardinal silk wrist-ribbons and boot like slippers jingling wildly.

"OH PLEASE, HAVE MERCY!" He played along as moons fingers sneaked onto his stomach plating; tickling him mercilessly. Moon couldn't help but laugh along at the comical sight.

A minute or so passed before Moon decided Sun had had enough. His fingers and littering kisses retreated, leaving suns fans to take charge with a satisfying click. Moon studied the other intently; making sure his circuits hadn't been overworked. Sun rose up once more. His side rays retracted, allowing him to snuggle into the others chest.

"Poor thing, tuckered out already?" Sun sat up to face Moon, "Thought you said you wanted to stay up a bit later?" Sun hushed the other; eyes fluttering shut as his face rested against his cheek. Moon smiled at the victory.

His lips pressed softly against the others nose; not quite a kiss but still a meaningful gesture. "Am i gonna have to carry you back to our room?" He shook his head, "I like it here." Moon couldn't complain at that. After all, their 'bed' was a lousy mound of tattered pillows and mucky plushes.

The nighttime animatronics hand grazed Suns before his eyes flickered off. "Whatever gets you to rest sunshine. I'm just glad I didnt have to use the Moondrops." He snickered as Sun shoved into him a bit with his shoulder.

He brought sun closer to him as he relaxed back into the peach tinted beanbag. His one job was to ensure children got their much needed sleep. Despite not being a child, Sun was no exception to this rule. Especially sense Moon loved him just as much- no, even more than the children.

They both powered off for the night.

I based the story around this drawing I made

I based the story around this drawing I made. Ignore the colors, I just randomly picked them cuz I didn't feel like properly coloring it.