Soul sister ෆ

chnljnk

 ❛ Honestly, can't even write this without crying ❜ 

One of the best people I have met on wattshit and one of the best people in my life rn

One of the best people I have met on wattshit and one of the best people in my life rn. You are the love of my life, my soul mate, my better half. I've never loved anyone so much and you make me the happiest I could possibly be. You complete me and made me a better person. You will always be with me even though we are far apart. Fuck being friends , ur my girlfriend. Although sumtimes u piss the fuck of me , it's all part of a joy that's just undeniable.You are the most beautiful person, inside and out.You know all my secrets, all my wild ambitions. You support every one of my craziest fantasies. Tbh there's no reason for me to exist if there's no u by my side. 

 ❛ idc if you are her boyfrnd or whatever , she's mine first ❜ 

Thank you for always listening to me whenever i needed someone. Thank you for making me feel special when people let me down. Thank you for making me smile with those cute paragraphs and intimidating warnings (sumtimes). Thank you for Encouraging me when I was giving up.Thank you is such a small word for all you've done for me to this day but I'm too lost with my writing to think of another word. 

I love u so much and no-one could ever replace u. You're someone who can always make me feel better. You're the best unplanned thing that has ever happened to me. Even when the world caves in I'll be there for u no matter what. I'll be always be right here if u wanna talk and right here if u just want accompany. I'll be there a hundred times and never get tired of it. I'm just so thankful and happy that ur in my life. Ur just like my mirror reflection and my happy place. I can't promise if I'll stay by ur side always but I can promise that I'll never forget u. I can't promise u what will change but I do promise u our bond will never change. I love u to the moon and back.

We've been together, and we've been apart

We've been together, and we've been apart.but we've always stayed friends. No matter what obstacles have been thrown in our path or how many other people have tried to tear our friendship in 2. We've stood the test of time. Most people aren't lucky enough to have such a strong friendship in their lifetimes, but I know how lucky I am to say sie is my soul sister.

I love u so fucking much 

   -       The best person ever : Mish