Zain ෆ

Ihy and ily 

 ❛Aw shit here we go again ≤/3.❜ 

❜ 

To Mr mysterious, 

Zain , let's just start by saying ur so lucky to have me but anws that's not the point so uh I hope u know how grateful I am to be frnds with you and how much I appreciate every bit of u from the bottom of my heart. Yeah , u have ur flaws and ur imperfect but I cherish every quality Abt u whether good or bad. I'll always care for u and be here for u no matter what. I honestly don't know what got us here but sumthin' makes me feel that everything just fell in place when I met u. U honestly make me happy and make me feel like I'm loved which gives my heart butterflies. It's like one conversation with you and I forget about all the worries and sad shit in my life.

 ❛ if I'm ever gonna fall in love , ik it's gonna be u.❜ 

We might have our fair share of misunderstandings , but I want u to know that I value our friendship beyond being right

We might have our fair share of misunderstandings , but I want u to know that I value our friendship beyond being right. I may not say this often, but having u around me brings hope. u're a friend like no other. U might share the same bond with many other ppl but I share a bond like none other with u. You're the only one I wouldn't mind losing my sleep for and you're the only one I cld text for hours radiating the same energy. You alone can make any situation better for me no matter what I'm stressing abt or what I'm worried abt, u alws help me through it and that alone is beautiful in my opinion. I feel safe with u and that's a feeling I have with very less ppl. From u sending me snaps with ur red led lights in the bg and from our midnight convos I love everything. 

 ❛ met a lotta'ppl but nobody feels like u.❜ 

We r all the duos combined , 

The one where we r yelling thru the sunroof of how we're crazy;

The one where laughter and peaches and dancing in the kitchen is like an everyday thing;

The one where our life is falling apart and crying in each other's arms;

Cld talk abt this for the whole day tbh , so I'll stop ≤3

Thank u for being the reason I smile everyday and thank u for just being u , no filter intended. 

I love u sm ≤3

--             mrs hot and bothered