He Finds Your Tattoos

When the boys invited you down to the beach with them, you quickly snapped up the opportunity. Summer was coming, and with that came hot weather and bright evenings, the perfect time to be around Jungkook and all of the boys.

He came to pick you up that morning, driving you down with all the bits you bought to keep you all entertained, dressed in shorts and a vest, keeping his abs very well hidden.

"I'm so excited to have a day of nothing," he smiled, as you pulled up to the beach after the short drive.

It was quieter than you expected, but that didn't stop the boys all jumping around in the sand to get your attention. They'd found the perfect spot in the sun, whilst Yoongi and Jin tried to work together to build the small tent they'd bought to find some shade.

"Come on you two," Jimin cheered, jogging over to give you a hand with your stuff, "we've already found an ice cream van just up the cliff which we are definitely going to later.

You smiled, placing your bag down, pulling out the blanket you'd bought, laying it down for the boys to sit on. Hobi grabbed a couple of small stones to place in the corners keeping it from flying away.

Namjoon was eager to head down into the sea, rolling his shorts up as high as he could, encouraging everyone to go with him. "Are you two coming?" He asked, as you tied your hair up into a bun, keeping safe from the sun.

Jungkook looked to you, nodding only when you nodded, hearing Namjoon cheer beside you. All the boys, aside from Yoongi were quick to get ready to head down to the water too, whilst Yoongi opted to stay dry, and keep an eye on everyone's stuff, preferring to watch from afar.

You'd put your bikini on before you left that morning, wearing your clothes over the top for the drive down. Firstly, you took your baggy top off, folding it and placing it into your bag before doing the same with your shorts, slipping your feet out of your flip flops.

"You look beautiful," Jungkook was quick to compliment, it was the first time he'd ever seen you so exposed, studying your figure closely, working from your head to your toes.

A light blush appeared on your cheeks, feeling the eyes of all the boys staring across at you too. "Shall we head down so all of you can stop looking at me?"

Everyone began to run off down to the water, except for Jungkook. You hadn't realised what he was staring at, until you followed his gaze to your tattoos, the one on your ribs, and the one on your upper thigh, looking closely at the design.

"How come you never told me you had a tattoo before?"

Your hand ran over the two of them, at times you forgot you had them too, they'd just become a part of you. "It just never came up in conversation I suppose, not many people see them anyway, they're quite well hidden."

"I like them."

He took a step closer towards you, looking carefully at them both, he'd never imagined you with tattoos before, but he thought you looked incredible with them.

"How long have you had them?" He continued to probe, holding your hand in his squeezing it tightly. "They don't look like they're very new."

You nodded, "I've had them a good couple of years, longer than you've had yours."

"You suit them," he whispered into your ear, twirling you around, "I hope you've not been hiding them from me before for a reason, because I do like them."

"I'm not hiding them," you assured him, pressing a kiss to his cheek, "I forget I have them, I don't see them some days because of where they are, I knew you'd like them anyway, you've got enough of your own to love tattoos."

He turned his arm and hand, taking a glance at all of his little pieces too. He'd told you about his tattoos on your first date, it was impossible not to talk about them when they were so clear.

"What made you get a tattoo?"

"I've always wanted one," you began to tell him, pulling him down towards the beach, "then once I got one, I wanted another one, if I'm honest now, I'd quite like to get another one too. I've always found tattoos quite interesting and appealing."

The boys were already in the water, splashing around with the footballs they'd bought, you walked a few paces ahead of Jungkook, he hung back, watching you walk with his eyes on your tattoos, appreciating just how amazing they looked on you.

You looked back, feeling his presence behind him, spotting the cheeky grin on his face, biting down on his bottom lip. "I can feel you staring at me, is this how it's going to be all day?"

"I've never loved your body more than I do right now, I don't think you realise how incredible you look right now," he complimented, walking a little bit quicker so that he was back beside you.

His arm wrapped around your waist, pulling you into his chest. "Is this how you're going to be all day now?"

"Forever."

Your eyes rolled hearing his loud giggles in your ear, feeling his hand squeeze yours tightly. "You're terrible sometimes you know, all your friends are here too today with us."

He didn't care one bit, he loved showing off to the boys that he had you, the boys were definitely jealous seeing him so loved up, and he loved to rub it in. Just by their stares alone, he knew that they were thinking the same as he did, only he got to be yours.

Eventually you joined all the boys in the water, joining in the middle of their game, all of you were in fits of giggles as you splashed around, falling into the water as you all tried desperately to win the game you'd started playing.

"Y/N! Catch!" Jin shouted, throwing the ball towards you. You leapt out of the sea, catching the ball, holding it into your chest. Hobi cheered beside you on your team, whilst Jungkook stared over, biting at his bottom lip once again.

He swam over, wrapping his arms around you, "do you have any idea what you do to me?"

You turned in his arms, wrapping your arms around his neck, "why don't you tell me?"

"You look so fit with tattoos, I can't believe how much sexier it makes you look," he whispered into your ear, making sure that no one else was listening, "I don't know how I'm going to be able to keep my hands off of you all day today."

"I'm sure you'll find a way," you teased, pressing a kiss to his lips. "You have to with the boys around."

"I don't care what the boys say," he chuckled, throwing you into the air, "they're only jealous, they just want a girlfriend like you."

Your eyes rolled, feeling a splash come up your back, you turned to realise the boys had thrown the ball at you, shaking their heads at you, "can the two of you pay attention, and let go of each other, we're in the middle of a fame here!"

"We're playing, promise!"