[1]she imagines; I'M HAPPY TO START AT THE BOTTOM AND WORK MY WAY UP.

Well, sometimes she imagines ripping all his clothes off. Before that, she would move to his torso and start kissing from there to his chest than to the front of his neck, afterwards leaving wet kisses slightly from the front to right side then be kissing his jawline. Then his eyelids, forehead and then his lips. Slowly they started making out, licking each other's tongues and making each other aroused by biting lips and sliding their tongues in each other's mouth.

Afterwards ripping all of his clothes she would want him to go down on her. He would do as she instructed and then he would start licking her clit and sucking her most sensitive parts. She held her breath when she felt his two fingers inside her. Which makes her even more turned on. He spread her thighs and entered her. Starting with a slower thrust following a tight ball of nerves and pent-up frustration was forming with each thrust since the speed increased now and then. She felt the pain and the pleasure at the same time but she felt and enjoyed the pleasure of having him inside of her. She moaned his name at the burning desire that had once again flared up in her body. He saw the necklace which he gave her with his name on it and watched it hang while she ride his dick. Then he was looking at her seductively while pushing in and out of her again and again.

All she could see, feel and hear was his name from her mouth. She moaned with every thrust, screaming his name time and again. Eventually they both cum but that didn't stop either of them from stopping. They continued their lovemaking session for another hour. Then after finishing off, they sucked down each other's tongue for one more time. Then she wrapped the sheets protectively around her body and he would wrap one arm around her shoulders and the other around her waist.