7 Minutes In Heaven♡

Nathalie POV
Hi! I'm Nathalie. About a year ago i won a contest. It was a live quiz about Harry Potter. When you answered all the questions correct, you had the chance to meet the HP cast. It was hard, but i won. Since then i kept in touch with them, esppecially James and Oliver. They were 100% my favorite actors ever! Yesterday i revieved a message from them. They want to give a horror movie party tonight. Sadly enough Rupert couldn't come. I decided to wear some scary makeup; black eyeshadow, i made my eyebrows black, black lipstick and a few stitches here and there. I also put on some fakeblood on my neck. I pulled a little black dress and my high heels on. You could describe me as an horror doll or something. After 15 minutes i arrived at James and Oliver's house. I rang the bell and they both stood in the doorway. Funny, they wore the same makeup. Even the black lipstick. "Hello! I see you read our minds?" James joked. "Nah.. we just have the same style when it comes to horror". He stuck his tongue out and we walked inside. They both were wearing black suits. They looked really sexy in it, hehe. And i have to admit, James looks freaking hot with black lipstick! After 10 more minutes Emma and Bonnie arrived. First we watched a few movies. I sat in between the twins. Even tough James was one of the two who came with the idea, watching a horror movie without any light wasn't really his favorite thing to do. I heard him holding his breath now and then and sometimes he made an weird move. Then a scary girl, covered in blood and scars and stitches, showed up. James was really scared and grabbed my hand. I have to be honest, i have liked him for a while now. When he looked at our hands and at me, i smiled. Also he smiled, but squeezed my hand as soon as he looked at the tv again. When the movie ended i had to go to the toilet. I walked into the bathroom and locked the door. When i walked out again i bumped into someone... James. "Oh sorry!" I said. "It's okay. How do you not get scared while watching a horrormovie?!" He asked in disbelief. I litteraly was the only one who wasn't scared. "I don't know.. i'm just not afraid of it. I was 11 when i watched Final Destination. I think it's the fact i know it's fake and that's why i watch it like it's an comedy or something". He grinned. "You're really different, aren't you?". I nodded and smiled. "Jup.. that's me. The crazy, different one..". He poked my nose and went into the bathroom for a wee. After we all were in the livingroom and got our drinks, we started to play truth or dare first. "Nathalie!" I looked at James who said my name in one of the weirdest tones. "Do you pick an truth or will it be a dare?". "Truth!" I knew James well enough to give me a weird dare. "Do you have a crush on someone right now?" He joked. I felt my cheeks getting a bit red. I nodded slowly before turning to Matt. "Truth or Dare mate?" "I'll pick an dare". I dare you to... tell us your cheesiest pick up line you ever used". He hid his face behind his hands. "O god. I think it was 'Where are you from?' Then she answered me with 'Doncaster, why?'. Then i said: 'Oh, i tought you were from heaven.. you look like an angle who is lost". "Ownn actually that's really cute!" Emma said. After 20 minutes we got bored. "Let's play 7 minutes in heaven?" I suggested. Everyone nodded. "We all draw something on a piece of paper and put it in a bowl or something". I was very good at drawing, well i find my work pretty good. I drew a musicnote with feathers and laid it in the bowl after i finished. After 5 more minutes we all sat in an circle with the bowl in the center. "I'll start!" Bonnie said. She grabbed a piece of paper and unfold it. She immedately looked at Daniel. She showed us the drawing; a simple drawing of glasses with 'Harry's' scar above it. They both laughed and stood up. When they closed the bedroom door i started the stopwatch. "So... here we're sitting then..." i said after a minute. I looked at James and he smiled. Not his usual smile tho... this one had more warmth. I blushed and quickly looked away. When the 7 minutes were over, me and James stood up to call Daniel and Bonnie. James opened the door and we both came in screaming. "Jeeez! Thank's for the heartattack!" Bonnie laughed. "You're welcome!" Me and James said in sync. We walked back and sat down. "My turn!" Matt said. He ruffled the papers a bit and grabbed one. When he showed us the 'guitar', Tom laughed. He stood up and they both walked into the bedroom. Probably they're planning something to scare us or something. Again i felt two eyes burning in mine. I tried so hard not to look at James. Again 7 minutes passed and this time me and Oliver were getting the two. When we opened the door, the room was empty. "Guys?". I litteraly jumped in the air when they appeared from behind the door. "You.. you.. you numpties!" I laughed. "You're calling me a numptie?! My father will hear about this!" Tom said like he did in the movies. I laughed and poked his cheek. We walked back and this time it was James's turn. I really hoped he'd pick mine. "What is it?" Daniel asked. "It's a musicnote.. with feathers". I smiled like an fool and stood up. "After you sir!" I made a bow. "Oh shush!". We walked into the bedroom and he closed the door. I sat down and James sat next to me. Very close. I didn't mind ofcourse. "Actually i have to tell you something" he said after a minute of awkward silence. "You can tell me everything". He nodded. "I just don't know how...". He looked down at his folded hands. I smiled at myself and my weird toughts. "You don't have to say it, when there's also an other option". He looked very confused. "You can also show me..."