7 Minutes In Heaven♡

"You can also show me..." i whispred. I laid my hand on his to comfort him a bit. He sighed. "Okay..". He turned to me. "Close your eyes". I smiled and did what he told me to. I felt the matrass move a bit. Then i felt a soft breeze on my cheek. Before i could even imagine a kiss with James, i felt his lips pressing hungry on mine. I didn't hesitate and kissed him back. After a few seconds he pulled away. "S-sorry..i-". I cutted him off by placing my lips on his. He pulled me closer and laid me down. The time must be going really fast, 'cause Oliver and Tom came in. "Time's up little lovebirds!" Oliver joked. James quickly pulled away. I laughed and sat up. "We'll finish this later" he whispered in my ear. "I'll make sure you keep that promise!" I whispered back before standing up. We walked back and sat down again. When the papers were gone, we decided to do an karaoke contest. "You know the movie 'Grease?'" I asked James. He nodded. I dragged him with me and told Matt to play 'You're the one that i want'. The music started and James smiled wide. He began to sing..
"I got chills, they're multiplying! And i'm losing control! 'Cause the power you're supplying, it's electrifying!"
I smiled and then it was my turn.
"You better shape up, 'cause i need a man. And my heart is set on you. You better shape up, you better understand. To my heart you must be true, double love, double love for me to do"
James mouth litteraly fell open when i began to sing. Luckily he stayed with the song.
"You're the one that i want(you are the one i want), oh oh oh honey! The one that i want,(you are the the one that i want), oh oh oh honey! You're the one that i want,(you are the one i want), the one that i need, o yes indeed!"
Once we were done, everyone clapped. "Nathalie, your voice is really amazing!" James said. "Nah... you're over reacting" i laughed. "Your voice really is amazing!" Oliver, Tom and Matt said in sync. I blushed and looked down. I felt James' hand grabbing in mine and we both sat down. "I want to do a duet with Nathalie as well!" Tom said. I laughed and stood up. "Which song?". "Close your eyes by Michael Bublé?" I nodded and grabbed an chair. "You start!" Tom laughed. I smiled and told Matt to turn on the music.
"Close your eyes.
Let me tell you all the reasons why, i think you're one of a kind.
Here's to you, the one that always pulls us trough.
You always do what you got to do. You're one of a kind. Thank god you're mine."
I looked at James while singing this part. His eyes were big and his mouth was hanging open. I laughed and Tom began to sing.
"You're an angle, dressed in armour.
You're the fair in every fight.
You're my life and my safe harbour, where the sun sets every night.
And if my love is blind, i don't wanna see the light".
James walked over to me with another mic while Tom was still singing. Then the 3th chord came and he began to sing.
It's your beauty that betrays you, your smile gives you away.
You're made if strength and mercy, and my soul.is yours to save.
And i know this much is true, in all the dark and blue.
I know the only one who rescued me was you."
He looked the whole time at me and i tried not to smile like an idiot. The three of us sung.
"So close your eyes.
And let me tell you all the reasons why, i think you're one of a kind.
Here's to you, the one that always pulls us trough.
You always do what you got to do baby, 'cause you're one of a kind".
Everyone clapped and cheered. "Nathalie! I'm going to sign you in to an lable. That voicr shouldn't be kept unknown anymore!" Tom said. I laughed. "If you want to.. i won't stop you..". Then i felt two arms turning me around and lifting me up. When i stood on the ground again, James sat me down and softly whispered: "It's a beautiful night, we're looking for something dumb to do. Hey baby, i think i wanna marry you...". I covered my face with my hands and almost cried. James knelt down in front of me and took my hands in his. I looked into his eyes and smiled. I crashed my lips on his and held him tight. "So that's a yes?" He whispered when we pulled away. I nodded and kissed him again. We heard a few wolf whistles coming from Oliver and Tom. "Oh shut up!" James and me said in sync. After an hour everyone went home, except i. We watched an movie. Again an horrormovie. James litteraly crawled into me when something happened. When the movie ended, we said good night to Oliver. "Good, where were we?" James said. He meant the kiss ofcourse. I sat on top of him and crashed my lips onto his. That night we had the time of our lifes...