Chapter Eight: Going as planned

Kai's POV

"Waah Chen hyung you are looking great and *sniff sniff* smells great too!" Tao started hugging Chen hyung.

"Get away from me Tao ah. Kai ah do I look great?" Chen hyung asked.

"You are looking great as usual hyung." I answered and took a sip of orange juice.

"Really? Do you think Naddy will love it?" He asked again. Wait what? Did I heard Naddy? *chokes and cough*

"Yah are you okay?" Lay hyung asked and pat my back.

"Okay guys I shall go now. I don't want MY Naddy to wait for me too long!" Chen hyung bid farewell and went off smiling ear to ear. I can't just sit down here and do nothing. I got to do something. Yes, I should follow them!

I quickly grabbed my bike keys and my jacket. "Yah! Where are you going this time? Yah!" Suho once again shouted at me.

Raz's POV

I wonder why Chen oppa wants to meet me. While I was getting ready, I got a call from Kai oppa. Eh why would he call me at this hour?

"Yoboseyo. Ne Kai oppa. Oh how did you know? Ah ne ne. Oh okay. Where are you? On your way?! Ah ne ne." I picked up his call and he was all eager to meet me as soon as possible. He was saying that Chen oppa is meeting Naddy at the park. And he needs me to accompany him? Isn't Chen oppa meeting me at the park instead of Naddy? Ahh... I think he got the wrong idea. I better call Naddy now.

Nad's POV

After I got the call from Razzy I headed out to the park straight away. There's Chen oppa. I walked towards him and greeted him.

"Omo. Why are you here?" He must be not expecting me at all. I then saw light coming from a direction and it was light from Kai's oppa bike. Without wasting any time I straight away gave Chen oppa a hug. "Oppa, stay still. Kai oppa followed you here and we have to act like a couple now." I said to Chen oppa's ear, asking him to act along. He then hug me back.

Kai's POV

"Erm Kai oppa. Why are we spying on them?" I wasn't paying attention to her question as the scene that I am seeing right now really makes me mad. "Kai oppa! Wait for me!" I decided to approach them. Leaving Raz behind.

As I was nearing them, my temper gets higher and higher. Without uttering a word I grabbed Naddy's wrist and took her away.

"Oppa. Wae-gue-rae? Oppa you are hurting me." After minutes of walking, I finally stopped and let her go. I turned to look at her deep into her eyes. Breathing hard, trying to control my emotions. "Oppa what's wrong? You're scaring me." Those words from her made me snap out of my temper.

"Mianhe. Mianhe Naddy. I just... I am just afraid." I started to let out my feelings. I took a seat at the bench and Naddy took a seat beside me. I started to share my past to Naddy. After telling her the whole story, I took a peep at her and I could see tears flowing. "Hey what's wrong? Why are you crying?" I wiped off her tears and made her look at me. "Naddy, to be honest, I... I..." I was about to confess to her when suddenly she hugged me.

"It's okay oppa. You can always come to me when you need someone to talk to. I am here for you." Her words made me feel the warmth from her. After a few minutes, we broke apart and this time I am determined to say what I want to say to her. "Naddy I have something to..." My sentence was cut off by her.

"Erm oppa its late. I got to go. We meet again tomorrow okay." She quickly went off after that.