Chapter Fourteen: Clearing the misunderstanding

Nad's POV

Ding dong... I stood up from the sofa to answer the door. As I opened the door I was shocked to see who came.

"Hi!" Ailee greeted.

"What are you doing here?" I asked coldly.

"Aren't you going to invite me in?" Without me asking her to come in, she just barged in. Wow this girl is something.

"If you are here to meet Dara unnie, she is not here. She went for her honeymoon and will only be back next week. So please..." I showed her the door, asking her to leave indirectly.

"But I'm here to meet you. To pass you this." She then pass me a card. It's a wedding card. What?! They are getting married so fast?! "Please come to my wedding next month." She continued.

I took the card and threw in on the sofa. "Aren't you going to congratulate me?" She is now smiling. Wow she is really testing my patience.

"I wish you happiness with Kai." I said coldly and sarcastically.

Hahahaha... She is now laughing. What's so funny. She is crazy. "Me and Kai? Hahaha. Impossible." What is she talking about? "How can Kai marry his cousin?" She continues.

My eyes started to widen. Am I hearing things? Ailee then started explaining to me everything. So Ailee is actually Kai's cousin who is staying the States. She came here to meet and visit Kai's family and also to say the good news. So all these while I have misunderstand the situation. I feel guilty.