Chapter 1

It was 2 o'clock in the morning and Jack was just starting to regain consciousness, she turned over to find a man - thing with purple and blue marbled skin with jet black wings and seven inch long horns. " Darling, how was last night?"

" That my angel was better than any demon has ever done."

"Well I should hope so, I am an angel."
____________________________________
One Month Ago
____________________________________

"You wish me to go on a mission with the bloody prince of hell?"

"Your magesty, it would prove very benificial it you did go on a mission with Edward."

"MOTHER!!!!!!!"

"Yes my child?"

"Did you know that I am to go on a mission with a demon?"

"Yes, infact I passed the idea and put it into motion."

"But why? He's so repulsive, I mean what if people get the wrong idea about us"

From the shadows came a low voice saying "Would that be so bad your magesty? I mean it might bolster our popularity"

The voice that Jacqueline just heard almost made her go weak at the knees, but she wouldn't let anyone know that so she just turned around a said "Yes, it would be bad. Because more than likely it would completely destroy both reputations and any dignity that came with it." And then she walked off secretly smirking that she would get to see him again.

Later that day Edward found the princess and said" I couldn't help but notice that your knees slightly gave way when I spoke earlier"

"What are you spying on me now? I was running just before that and my legs still hurt" That wasn't entirely a lie, she did go running before their previous interaction but since she was an angel her legs didn't hurt.

"Yeah, well even if your not excited for our mission I am very excited." He went in for a kiss but got stopped.

"What do you think your doing, just because my mother thinks that it would be best if we're a couple doesn't mean that we are one" Then she walked off to her sleeping quarters.

"What just happened, no one's ever done that to me before.  Jake, if you can hear me I would like to talk"

"Um, sir, I believe you just got rejected by the princess."

"Yeah, I can see that."

"Katherine, can you please come?"

"Yes your magesty, you called me?"

"Yes, I would like to know why the prince of hell is trying to get into bed with me?"

"Maybe he just thinks your pretty and would like to date you"

"Yeah... but I mean.... ugh, why in Satan's name can't I speak?"

"Maybe you fancy him as well, and that's why yiu don't want to go on this mission."

"Impossible, that man is totally repulsive. I mean just thiught of him makes me want to puke."

"Is that how you really feel your magesty?"

"You know, you can call me Jacqueline, and yes that it exactly how I feel"

"I don't think so, Mens Pura, Mens Aperta"