Loud

Their yells, a mix of anger and pain. Their hearts, sunken as the ships on the crashing waves far away. Their eyes, flooded with upset and breaking hearts. Their voices, cracking with every scream and taunt. Their words, sharp as blades, cutting into eachother. Their fights, as long as this one.

But yet, it felt different to their little girl... boy... child.

They heard their yells, their cries, their pain. It made them gag, it made them feel the same. It made them feel empty. They were alone with this feeling. Them and this. No-one else would help. They begun to hear their own breathing, their chest rising and falling in uneven patterns. Their body curled up around itself, their head down. They felt feelings flooding into their brain. Tears begun to shred away the colourful bandages, making them cling to their soft, pale cheeks by only little sticky edges, and their palms that were pressed against them, their nails digging into their eyebrows. Their fluffy, short blonde hair lay gently around their small, childish face. Thei eyes were glued shut with tears, the tears choking them. Their boney hand made their way up their fragile cheek bones, up to their pierced ears, pushing the smiley face that hung from it away, into their battered neck. Their sons and cries became quieter and quieter, voices over coming them. Shouts echoed through their mind, rocking their body. Their clothes lay against their skin, they still felt cold, like they were dead. The red 'scarf' (As they called it) their mother gave them did not feel as if it was from their mother, it felt it was from someone they lost, trying to pull itself away from their body and their being, failing. Baggy trousers lay loosely, flapping about their ankles that were secured by odd socks and red boot-trainers. They tried to focus on themselves, but all this felt odd.

TW!! Don't imagine this part:

The pain took out their insides and dumped them away, out their body, leaving it to cave in on it's self and cutting to make the empty hole they left bigger and more upsetting. They pushed their hand into their ears, their pain became silent.

Back to normal:

The echoing faded into the air. They opened their eyes, darting them around the room, it looked like someone was throwing emeralds in their eye sockets.

They had stopped.