00. Hey readers!

Sorry if the pages are too short, I'm new to this, this is my first book, but I hope you enjoy!!!

I'm running through the narrow dirt path in the middle of the woods and that's when I hear a twig snap. Except I didn't make it snap. Which means someone, or something is right behind me.

~~~~~

Luna Stefan is a calm, innocent, sarcastic and naturally kind person, always putting people before her. She loves animals, and practically anything. She's pretty emotional but she's amazing to be around.

Evan Huntersun is unique. He appears human, but really isn't. To his people he's known as 'alpha', and everyone always listens to him. Or else they're killed.

Luke Huntersun is possesive, strict and most importantly, Evan's twin. Luke doesn't give up easily and always gets what he wants. What happens when he sets his eyes on Evan's mate?

~~~~~

Alpha {leader of a pack of wolves}
Luna {the alpha's mate}
Mate {a wolf's lover/soulmate}
Rogue {a lone wolf/wolf with no pack}
~~~~~

Author's note:
Me as a person, I don't like swearing that much, or mature scenes, so this book won't have any swear words, however it will have words like hell and heck. I don't think those are swear words...? This book will have some cringy parts, and there is romance, but there is nothing inapropriate. Like there will be small kisses and cuddles, but no- Oh you know what I mean!

There will be some Author's notes at the bottom, those are optional to read or not. Feel free to comment on anything or give suggestions to anything too! If I use your idea, I will be sure to give out a shoutout to you! You can suggest songs for me to add, or story ideas, or maybe even new characters! I'll leave the character's looks up to you! Feel free to let your imagination flow!

Please be patient with this book and me, I am very busy lately, and your patience will be much appreciated! :D

Enjoy the book!