Author - reader conversation

You guys can honestly skip this, it's just a nice conversation between moi and toi.

☆࿐ཽ༵༆༒**✿❀ ❀✿**༒༆࿐ཽ༵☆

Have you guys ever been in school, and then you relise your longest period is your least favourite subject? Welp, that is exactly what happened to me today. Sighhhh I swear I just wanted to plug my ears and bang my head on the table until the torture was over!

And then I was going to eat my pizza right after the dreadful period, and my brother spilt water on ittttt! My poor pizzaaaaaaaaa 🍕

Also I am really sorry for the late updates, it's like teachers WANT to torture us with homework. There is so muchhhhh!!!

If you guys ever want someone to talk to, even if you don't know me, I'm always here! :)

If you guys private message me I will try to respond as soon as possible! If it's past 7 pm though you'll have to wait until 8 am the next day. I don't use devices on Sundays or Saturdays, but I will be online on mondays to fridays. So if it is monday to Friday after 8 am but before 7 pm and I don't answer you within 10 mins, I hereby officially give you the right to spam me! I will probably regret it, but oh well.

Anyways, on with the story! Please enjoy! Also can you follow a few people for me? Pretty pretty pleaseee? I can tell you right now that they deserve the follow! Here's the list:
Demon_490
gabbyheav
crossedwires11
kickaflip

And if you want your username to be added, send me a msg! (Message)

NOW, on with the story! Thanks for reading!

Oop- But first;

I REALLY HOPE THOSE WHO WE'RE HIT BY THE STORM IN CANADA ARE OKAY!!! I had no electricity for 3 days, I hope it was better for you guys! <3

NOWWW, on with the story!