Big Time Crib

I walked out by the pool to do a commercial with lightning the tv wonder dog

I walked out by the pool to do a commercial with lightning the tv wonder dog. We were about ready to shoot it when the boys walked out here ruining the shot.

"What's this I didn't order extras."

"We live here."

"No this is the set for the sexy dog food commercial staring lightning the tv wonder dog and guest staring America's pop princess Isabella Spade."

"Hey lightning."

I walked over there in heals and a bikini ready to yell at the boys.

"Why do you guys have to ruin everything for me? Ever since you got here every thing started to get ruined for me. I almost missed my deadline for my new single that's about to be released in two weeks because I've been busy chasing you guys around with Kelly trying to keep you hockey heads in check. And not to mention this place is my childhood home and that studio you guys destroyed trying to get out of Gustavo's school was where I've been recording all of my songs since I was twelve years old. So thanks to you guys all of the memories that I made in there will be taken away from me, just like everything else since you got here. So do me a favor and stay away from me, the last thing I need is for my music career to spiral down hill because four hockey head playing hooligans keep breaking everything they touch. Now get off of my set so one thing goes right for me."

After my little rant the boys ran inside the lobby as fast as they could.

"Okay people let's get to work."

I sat down next to lightning and pater my lap for lightning to lay on. Lightning arrived at the Palm Woods not to long after I got there and I've been taking care of him since he first arrived. In fact his owners gave me custody of him because they just couldn't take care of him anymore. So lightning now lives with me in my apartment.

After we shot the commercial I picked up lightning and carried him upstairs to my apartment so we could get some rest for the night.

When I woke up in the morning Gustavo called me into the studio to help him with something. So I decided to bring lightning with me.

I put on Lightning's caller and leash and walked over to the studio.

"Bella you made it, I need your help. And I can hold Lightning?"

"Sure. What do you need my help with."

"Follow me to the conference room."

I handed lightning over to Gustavo and lightning immediately started to lick Gustavo's face, I couldn't help but smile. So o pulled out my phone and took a picture of them together.