Chapter 18-FU Pirate

Tony POV:

"You all had been given the task to find out Spider-Mans identity, and yet here I am without it."
"Well with all due respect Pirate, I speak for myself when I say I no longer wish to do this task. I have more important things to be doing then finding out the name of a dude in a spider costume."
"Can you just not right now Tony? We are trying to figure out if this guy is going to be a threat or not."

I look over to Cap, who looks fed up with me.

"Well, Capsicle I am being honest. Plus this dude is in no way a threat, evey time we confront him, he tries to talk to us, and yet what do you do? You attack him! I am sick of trying to find out his identity, when all he has done is stopped crimes!"

I stand up from my seat and start walking out the room.
"Oh and Bruce I am stealing you."
I grab his arm and walk out the room.
"What the-"
"Shh, just accept it."

Peter POV:
"Shiva! I am going out for patrol!"
"Be back before 5!! And stay safe!"
"I will!"
I open my window and climb onto the roof of the house.
Once there I start to go fight some crime.
"Hey Karen, can you call Ned?"
"Calling 'Guy In the Chair"
"Peter?"
"Hey dude! I am out patrolling, so I am gonna need my guy in the chair!"
"Right, on it!"
I could hear the excitement dripping from his words, but there was a slight bit of tiredness.
"Dude? You feeling okay?"
"Hm? Yeah! Just a little tired is all."
"Hmm, can you not sleep? Is that the problem?"
"Sorta, I have been up studying for this exam."
"The science one? If you needed help you could've called me, I would have gladly helped you!"
"Yeah, but I wanted to try on my own. I feel like I always go to you for these type of things.."
"Dude, you're not a burden to me. Now what is it that you want to study?"

And that's what we did, I gave him a question to answer and when he answered I tell him if his is wrong or right.
(I also did this while stopping a few muggings, but those are just small details)
We continued till Ned had to go to bed.
"Night Ned!"
"Night Peter!"
I ask Karen if she could tell me the time.
"It is currently 4:30 am. You should start heading back now if you want to be home before 5."
"I'm that far out?"
I heard what sounded like a robotic hum.
"K was that you?"
"Yes Peter, though it does appear that you have guests."
As soon as I heard that I see an arm zip pass me, just barley missing me.
I turn around and see rip-off Frozo and his crew, though Hawkeye looks conflicted, guilty even.
"Wow you have terrible timing!... Ok then, welp I best be going, gotta make it home before 5 if I want a decent few hours of sleep! Adios!"
I swung away as fast as spider-ly possible.
"Phew, that could have been bad! Also Karen did you see TinCan?"
"No, I did not see him. It also appears that you are being followed by Hawkeye."
'Shit, I am gonna have to make a detour.'
I swing away from the house and land on a decently far away building.
As soon as I land, I am approach by Hawkeye.
"Spider-Man, I just wish to talk, I promise."
"Why should I believe that?"
"..."
"Fine, 10 minutes, that's it."
"Thank you! So you seem to be on the young side, and I just want to know if you are a teenager or just a childish adult."
'Shit- Should I tell him? Maybe he'll stop chasing me.'
"Do you promise not tell any of the Avengers?"
"Yep! I promise I won't!"
I hesitate before saying,"I am a teen."
I prepare for some form of disapproval but I am met with silence.
"I almost killed a child."
"What! No, no you didn't! I am right here, see?"
"You didn't go out for weeks after you got hit with my arrow! I thought I killed you!"
"Well I am here, uninjured and perfectly healthy!"
"I suggest leaving if you want to get home by 5."
"Welp, I gotta go. Bye!"
I swing away leaving a shock and probably guilty Hawkeye behind.

"Fuck you Fury."