When you first meet them

🐙💜𝚈𝚒𝚗𝚞 𝙰𝚖𝚊𝚓𝚒𝚔𝚒💜🐙

In the art museum, you were looking at all the artwork done by all famous people most no one's ever heard of. A certain artwork of a not so loved animal hero was on display at the museum and of course, the person in the drawing wanted to see it. They didn't choose to not be loved but as shown in the picture they're not aesthetically pleasing to the eye or at least to most. The most you can see from such a far distance is the incredible height she has along with the purple, black, and white color palette she has and lastly huge black tentacles that look bigger than any tentacle or sometimes of resemblance known to man. Said person just happened to be standing in front of the painting but due to their amazing camouflage skills, they blended into the stand. You went to get a better look at the new painting but stumbled into her back on accident. The girl turned around coming from what seemed like nowhere and mumbled in a hushed, scared, and kinda deep voice " S-sorry w-was i-in your way?... " She looks down and is afraid as she didn't wait for an answer before muttering now with less of a stutter " O-of course I w-was I'm sorry I'll leave... " She quickly leaves before you could say anything to her.

😄♥𝙺𝚞𝚛𝚎𝚒𝚓ī 𝙷𝚒𝚖𝚒𝚔𝚘💔😐

You were kidnapped yeah not a great situation but you're in it. A shortish girl walked in as she was laughing but for no reason, it seemed she was talking to herself. You were confused as you squirmed and tried to figure a way out but that turned out to be a huge mistake. Her head quickly snapped in your direction as she spoke with a high pitched overly cheery voice " Oh they're finally awake only took god knows how long for you to wake up. Enjoy your nap sleeping beauty? " She tilted her head as she was smiling her arms stuck together in a straight jacket as it seemed to be huge on her. You assumed she broke out or something as she went to go check something. You tried to reason with her so she could maybe let you go thinking she maybe thought you were someone else or wasn't thinking straight. " Hey I'm sorry but I don't know who you are can you please let me out and we can talk. " She looked to you and then to the desk as all she didn't was hit her head " Stupid you got the wrong person. You're gonna get in trouble. " She looked to you as she grabbed some stuff off the table " you get a free pass but I'll see you soon " and that's all you could hear before getting knocked out again.

😛🕷𝙲𝚘𝚛𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝙴𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗🕷😛

When sleeping you heard a noise as it sounded like giggling you thought of nothing till you realized you're all alone. The thought of who the hell that could be caused you to jolt awake but the sight was so far from pretty. All you could see was something crawling on your ceiling it was like a whole grown person. It was hard to tell through the brown and pink hair as the only thing you could see before freaking out was a bunch of unnaturally long tounges. They picked you up and stopped your struggling as a hand went to the extra-long Rapunzel-like hair as it pushed their hair back showing their face it was feminine as they were a girl after all and the thing that caught your eye staring at her was first her extra largemouth as it seemed like her jaw unhinged but looking up you could see her eyes they seemed to be like moving heart monitors as the lines in them were moving. You tried to push her away not able to speak but finally, you attempted to get out of her grasp seeing what was about to happen she was gonna eat you how you don't know and don't wanna know. As a last attempt, you screamed " Please don't you can have anything just let me live, please. " And that made her stop you spoke less loudly " A-are you hungry or s-something you can have what e-every you want to eat just not me, please. " She nodded and put you down and out of fear you passed out.

🕷💕𝙺𝚒𝚛𝚊𝚗 𝙴𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗💕🕷

You've known this girl for your whole life or what seems like it. And when she came to your house you didn't hesitate to let her in as the similar face was your friend Coraline Emerson. She wanted to hang out since she was in the area she put her hands on your shoulders " I have something I really want to tell you come on. " she pulled your arm and led you to the living room as she pushed you on the couch. She spoke softly " so I brought a friend with me and I thought you might wanna meet him trust me you'll love him. " You thought for a second before nodding as you spoke " Of course let's meet him " She took your hands and put them to your face as you knew what was coming but was confused until she spoke " You ready little guy " And a deep demonic voice spoke " I'm not short let's get this over with. " You took the hands-off your eyes as you knew she ate people but they'd always be dead by now so you were worried she was gonna let a dead guy out but what came out surprised you a tiny little black and pink demon came out as he was incredibly short with extra-long silky black hair and weird eyes the white being completely black and they actual pupils being pink. His skin was a dark grey as you tilted your head a small squeaky and stutter voice came out replacing his deep demonic one. " H-hello... " All you did was wave but the look on your face was enough to scare the poor little guy as he hadn't had much contact with people so his first reaction was to run and hide. Coraline tried to tell him it was okay but he was already gone as now it was a finding job.

🐶🦴𝚁𝚎𝚖𝚒🦴🐶

Down in hell you just died people were fighting, killing, and all types of things. Why did you die you can't remember all you remember is blacking out and showing up there. A dog was in your face as you held it up and awed " What are you doing down here little guy " it growled and spoke " shut up dude I'm a girl " you screamed and let it go as she hit the ground it turned from a dog with it bones showing to a for lack of better words furry dog person with their bones showing. She looked at you with a glare and stood up as they were pretty short. She started to walk away angry muttering about the treatment she got. You followed her and tried to apologize as she just put a hand to your mouth " you just fell so I don't think you'll have much of a grasp of this place. Speaking of places you don't have anywhere to live right. Come on " She lead you to the place as you stayed quiet looking at her features. Her fur was different textures and was grey and white sorta like a skunk but what caught out to you was her bones sticking out you went to question but was stopped immediately as she went in and called a female by the name Charlie to you and left without giving you a second glance making you feel bad.

🥁👊𝚂𝚞𝚔𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚘 𝚄𝚖𝚋𝚛𝚊👊🥁

Putting his head down on his desk you saw your teacher was frustrated. Almost everyone was taking the math test but one girl. She wasn't special needs unless threatening to where teachers or principals don't stand up to her. She was drumming in the back as the teacher covered his ears. She looked up as your eyes meet or at least what you think is her eyes it's hard to tell with all the hair in her face covering her eyes. She spoke " stop fucking looking at me weirdo unless you want a hole in your head. " You looked down not making an effort to look at her as she wasn't going to be so gracious she yelled at some nerd to do her test as the teacher never stood in. You asked someone next to you about her and they spoke softly " She's the biggest and scariest person here don't get on her bad side she's not the best to deal with when she's out to get you. " Nodding a squeak came from the person you ask and you were confused till you saw someone towering over you as she spoke harshly " You saying fucking shit about me huh? Come on I'm right here say it to my face. " they shook their head and was quick to blame you saying you asked about them and it wasn't their fault. She snapped in your direction not caring what you ask as she spoke " tomorrow lunch room you're gonna die. " She went to her desk leaving you in fear.

A.N.

God that took a bit I'll try to write like this as much as I can I'll start on the next soon and if you have any idea for chapters let me know I might start one-shots if you wish just let me know and I'll make sure there are more males in here soon other then that see you bye.