When you meet again

🐙💜𝚈𝚒𝚗𝚞 𝙰𝚖𝚊𝚓𝚒𝚔𝚒💜🐙

You thought about when you bumped into the hero in training at least at the museum. You questioned if you were ever going to see her again as you thought she was intriguing and less intimating as most papers and reports made her seem. She was quite gentle but you didn't get to see much hoping the picture of her was the same as how she actually looked. She was taller than most people on this earth, had sharp claws that happens to be her fingertips, mismatched eyes as one was dark purple and the other a pale white as her skin was a light brown and there was so much you thought about her complex look and not even paying attention to where you were going yet again. And would you guess the same person you collided with a few days ago guess you didn't get enough the first time. She looked to you and smiled " s-sorry I wasn't paying a-attention guess I have a thing bumping into you don't I. " You smiled and laughed as she was quick to giggle after " I-I'm Yinu my names been spread a-around quite a bit. " You thought for a second as it did sound familiar and in a second your head went up " oh you're Fatgums new worker the one that save all those people from that out-of-nowhere villain attack a few weeks back. " She nodded and put a hand out as you took it seeing your hand significantly small than hers she shook it and you spoke " My name's y/n I always wanted to meet you hope that doesn't sound weird. " She shook her head " n-no of course not a-a new thing but not weird. " She looked to the time and spoke " I-I'm so sorry I g-got to go fatgums stuff b-but um here's my number. " You took it and nodded as she walked off leaving you happy with a new friend.

😄♥𝙺𝚞𝚛𝚎𝚒𝚓ī 𝙷𝚒𝚖𝚒𝚔𝚘💔😐

When you woke up you saw you were back in the same place a few days ago. When you were last here she knocked you back out and dragged you back to your home leaving a note behind as it read ' Hey cutie get some sleep the chloroform should be out of your system oh get some food too I don't want my little playmate going away so soon. See you later~♡ ' And that was it no name or anything. The handwriting didn't even look normal kinda like someone with mediocre writing skills and spelling by how many mistakes were in the writing and the amount of erasing. Waking up in the same place made you question if she was gonna come back and to no surprise she was. Skipping into the room she spoke " miss me? I realize we never fully met new friends even though I know a lot about you I thought you would wanna know me. " Sitting down in the chair across from you she put her hands on her thighs. You look her over and looked at everything besides her weird style she was a pale tan with blonde hair with red splats on her hair as it looked like blood. Her eye was interesting as it was yellow fading into red as she covered an eye. " So what's your name " She giggled and spoke " Kureiji but you can call me whatever you want " you nod as she spoke with less enthusiasm as her whole demeanor switched as she was almost depressed and sad. " You're y/n right " he nodded as she spoke " I'm sorry I have split personality disorder it acts up a lot. " You nod as someone screamed that her play time had to be over she sighed and spoke " Don't worry I'll be back and next time I won't kidnap you bye bye. Oh and don't mind the gas " and yet again you passed out

😛🕷𝙲𝚘𝚛𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝙴𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗🕷😛

The last time she was here you passed out you were so scared you couldn't help it. She did exactly what you said and left but she came back. She was on top of you on the ceiling of course when you were about to close your bedroom door you sighed cause today was stressful and when you up to have your depressed sigh moment you collapsed to the floor yelling " What the fuck are you doing here again. I thought that was a one-time thing. " She kept quiet and you looked at her better she was dark-skinned, bows in her skin which scared you, she was wearing a pretty naughty outfit as she didn't do much wrong but with all the rope and harness on her, she strapped literally speaking. She tilted her head and spoke " I was hungry and all the houses in your neighborhood are either empty or locked down good. So I thought I could come here to get some food. " You sighed and spoke " Yeah fine but get off of my ceiling it's freaky seeing that. " She nodded and for off as she was on her feet and you saw the height difference as she was much taller than you. // sorry if you're tall // you lead her to the kitchen as she smiled and walked with you as you open the fridge and motion to it " here eat whatever you want " She went over taking some food as she was quick to eat it all as she didn't care. You sighed and walked away " Well you gonna tell me your name spider lady? " She looked at you noticing your tired frustration and didn't want to make you more frustrated. She spoke " Caroline Emerson you? " thinking if you could trust her you just muttered " y/n " she nodded and spoke " you should get sleep so should I " thinking again you spoke " I got an extra room go sleep in there. " She nodded and smiled " thank you so much " she goes to the room as you didn't question how she knew and you went to your room to get some well-deserved beauty sleep.