Chapter 5: Confessions? 💌

HI THANKS FOR READING THIS FAR
AGAIN ILY NOW ENJOY CHAPTER 5!! <3
No one POV:
Alex reaches out her hand and helps Jaxx up, leading him away to her room.
"Sooo uh..where do I start..?" he begins. "No need. Anyway, what should I do? If Levi likes me, I gotta say something! Cmon Jaxx! You're best friend #1 you always have some kind of advice for me." Alex starts pushing Jaxx back and forth, shaking the words right out of his mouth. "Well uhm..do you like him?" he smirks as Alex's face goes red. "W-well..yeah." She uses her pigtails to cover up her tomato face. "You d-do?" a low voice fades in. It's Levi. He has been hearing through the door the entire time. (like a creep 😐)
"LEVI! Uhm..how much d-did you hear? Hehe." Alex yelps as she trips right off the bed. "Everything. And I need to talk to you. Privately." He helps Alex up and walks her out of the room. Jaxx just sits there on her bed with a very confused look, unsure what to do now. (i drew it for extra specifics HAHA)

(I promise i don't actually draw like this)As Levi closes the door, Alex starts letting out small gasps, trying to say something without freaking out

As Levi closes the door, Alex starts letting out small gasps, trying to say something without freaking out.
"Hey, it's okay bestie. Let's talk outside so the others don't bother us."
"M-mhm..."
Levi swings the door open and shuts it. Miss Miss attempts to take a breath in this fresh garden air, but ends up sniffing pollen and sneezing.
"Hahaha! Silly cat. Go explore for a bit, I gotta do something."
Miss Misa stretches and leaps off of Levi's head and into a fluffy bush.
"What do you wanna tell me about what you were telling Jaxx in that room of yours?"
"Uhm..I was just..hh..looking for advice."
"Yeah, but you could've told me, and maybe this wouldn't have happened and been a little less...awkward."
Alex starts to tear up.
"I'm sorry...I-I was just.."
She starts to choke up on her tears.
"Hey, hey. No need to cry when I feel the same, y'know?"
"I know you do, it's j-just I thought you w-would be mad I kept all of these feelings from you..."
"I did, too. And that's exactly I didn't want anyone else to find out with gossip. But I basically let it happen by trusting the squirrel" Levi wipes her tears.
"Well what now?", Alex replies.
"I don't know, maybe you'd wanna go on a date this weekend? It's okay if you don't, or just keep it as best friends and forgot this ever happened."
Alex gets on her tiptoes to pat Levi on the head. "Well of course, ya silly goose!"
Then he proceeds to do something unexpected.
Jaxx POV:
I walk downstairs, shooken up about what I had to witness. I wonder to myself what or where Levi had taken Alex to. I keep pondering until I notice something move in the corner of my eye. It's Miss Misa! Why is she outside? Gosh, Levi is such a bad pet owner. Why do I even wanna be his stupid friend a-anyway? Ugh. I open the door for Miss Misa, who is covered in leaves. "How cute! I guess I'll have to clean you up later. Wouldn't want stuff in your fur, hm?" I chuckle and pet her again as I see something else. Miss Misa runs over and paws the window. I peek out to see Levi's hand on Alex's cheek. What!? What could he be scheming? Then he does something unbelievable. He kissed her on the cheek! What was I even watching? I wasn't jealous or grossed out, just straight up concerned. Should I be happy or sad for myself and them? Obviously not jealous because I have a boyfriend already who I love dearly. So what is this feeling? Whatever it is, I'll still support my friends no matter what. Suddenly an urge grows inside of me. One that could get me in trouble but still worth it. I open the door and yell, "ALEVI CONFIRMED AHAAHA!" and close it shut. I pick up Miss Misa and am on my way.
Levi POV:
No way Jaxx just yelled that at us. And no way am I seriously finding it funny. I let out a small laugh. Alex then joins me and we hug. I'm so glad these feelings are finally free and look, I finally got a date with her! Well it's one of my first, legitimate dates so on Saturday, I have to make it the perfect night. And I think I know exactly who can help me set it up.
END OF CHAPTER