Luca Balsa <3

You and Luca has been dating for 5 years. Everyday you two would always be seen together, until he have to complete his Invention with his team on another town so you two have to go through a long distance relationship for 2 months. Luckily time has passed and tomorrow will finally the day he go back. You stayed up all night feeling excited to finally meet your boyfriend again. You set up an alarm to wake up at 7:30 in the morning so you can pick him up on the airport.

Hearing the alarm sound, you woke up and get ready to pick him up. You informed him last night and of course luca feels ecstatic to hear you'll be picking him up. After eating your favorite breakfast and picking a clothes to wear, you decided to get a coffee while on the way to the airport.

Sipping your coffee, you waited for his arrival excitedly in the waiting seat. While scrolling through different posts on Instagram, you heard the airport announcement. You shove your phone into your purse to look for the certain brunette.

You looked for 5 minutes until you spotted Luca in the crowd. He also spotted you and excitedly waved to you. He only have 1 suitcase so it's easier for him to run to you while dragging his suitcase. Luca hugs you tightly and of course you hugged him back. He let go and cups your cheek.

"Heya hon, I missed you so so much! " He grinned before leaning down and kissed your forehead many times.
"L-luca we're in public! " You whined but enjoyed it nonetheless.
"But I missed youuu. Can I have at least one kiss? " Ugh you can't win against his puppy eyes so you gave in. You tiptoed to reach his face and kissed him on the cheek. You smiled looking at his satisfied grin.
"How's your invention going?"
"I finished it and many people are amazed by it! But enough about that, let's go home! I want cuddles."

Feeling exhausted, you both ended up cuddling while watching movies together. Though it's simple, you both felt comfy together. Luca craves your touch and so do you.