Edvic <3

Celebrating Edgar's birthday with edvic! Of course I will write one for the readers too.

Waking up in a cold bedroom and warm blanket, Edgar looked beside him to find the certain postman sleeping peacefully while cuddling him. Edgar smiled warmly and decided to close his eyes again and fell into a deep slumber with his lover beside him.

Few hours has passed, Edgar woke up feeling less tired and reached to his side only to find no trace of Victor. He sighs and decided to get out of bed and making his way to the kitchen. A warm milk and french toast was already at the dining table, a note was left sticking at the plate.

Going to deliver few letters, I'll be right back <3
Make sure to eat the breakfast I made and wear a warm clothes, I'll be taking you out in 2 hours.

your lover
Victor Grantz <3

Smiling at the small note, Edgar enjoyed the breakfast Victor made and decided he will get ready for the date. Wearing a white turtle neck shirt with black pants, he also wears the ring Victor gave him on their anniversary. Edgar doesn't want get paints on his clothes so he decided he will just sketch something while waiting for Victor to come home. Five minutes before Victor's arrival, Edgar put on his red coat and beret and waited for Victor on the couch. Just on time the front door opened revealing the certain postman and his dog. Victor smiled and reached for Edgar's hand and kissed it. Wick who saw the scene ran off to their bedroom to sleep.

"Happy birthday love, could you wait for me to get ready? " Edgar nodded while smiling warmly.

Their date went so well, Victor took Edgar to a fancy restaurant and they decided to walk around the city enjoying the scenery. Surprisingly. The city wasn't that busy that day so it's not that noisy, Edgar pretty much enjoyed it. Edgar linked his arm to Victor's and leaned on his shoulder, walking pass the stores. He never celebrated his birthday, but now he has someone to celebrate it with and that someone is his soulmate.