PRECIOUS PHOTO

20 HOURS AGO (IN NEW YORK)

Alessendro's POV-

"Good Morning Dad", Alex and Vincent said to me while Dante just nodded his head at me as I came down for breakfast. I sat down at the head table.

"Good Morning. Did others left?", I asked and Alex nodded.

As usual Domenico left early for the cyber room or did he stayed there whole night we don't know. That child literally lives there. Giovanni, Gianni and Adriano left for college and Valerie left for her school.

I sighed!

Can't believe all my kids are now grown up ass. And I'm proud of them as how each one of them have become who they are today.

We all did our breakfast and other chores and left the room. I went back to my office which was itself in the house while others went to office.

2 years back I stepped down as the Don and Alex took my position and appointed Vincent and Dante as his second and third in command. One of the proudest moment of my life.

I sat down and was about to start my work when I looked at my most favourite and most PRECIOUS PHOTO.

A photo of me, my beautiful late wife Amelia and my late gorgeous daughter Angelina.

Though I have lots of photos of me with my family but this was the only photo of me with my Angel.

Which is also one of my biggest regret in my life. When I had time with my daughter I was busy with my work and now that I've lost her I have only one photo of her with me to look at. And the worst part about it is that it's not even just me and hers, my wife is there too. As much I love my late wife, I'm still a regretful father who just wanted a single photo of his with his late daughter.

Every single person in this house have a personal photo with Angelina including the maids except her own father.

I was just staring at the portrait and just like any other normal day I went back to my thoughts about Angelina.

My piccola principessa! Only I know how much I regret sending her away with my brother.

Now that I think of the past, she was just a four year old child who didn't know much. And as much as I was angry at her for what she did, I should had acted maturely. I shouldn't have thrown her out.

Yes as much as I want to deny the fact of her being thrown out. I can't because I did threw her out, not only from our house but from our lives too.

People always told me that I should always control my anger otherwise I might loose my family. And they were right.

I don't even want to imagine what my daughter might had to go through if my brother wouldn't had taken her in. And for that I'm forever gonna be thankful to him.