CRAZY FAMILY

Third POV-

"WHAT THE FUCKKK! Chi cazzo si è incazzato con le mie fottute scarpe da pista?", Vincent shouted while walking inside the main hall.
(Who the fuck pissed on my fucking track shoes?)

"One morning! Just want one fucking peaceful morning. Is it so much to ask?", Alessandro sighed while coming inside the hall too.

It's been whole 01 week that all Reynolds siblings had started live with the Rossi's and lets just say that Alessandro's hair fall which started exactly 01 week ago is his least worried problem.

"Someone mixed pepper and red chilli powder in my fucking toothpaste!", Gianni said with a distaste face while holding the toothbrush and all his mouth a covered with toothpaste.

"You first of all go and wash your disgusting face", Alexander said with a pure repulsed face.

"You first go and wear something", Dante said while holding his coffee mug. Alexandro looked at Dante with confused face and Dante just ignored him.

"Who the fuck locked my PC? Dammit I'm the fucking genius and I can't login into my own PC" Domenico said while ruffling his hair in frustration.

"Someone stole my scarf again! Like seriously everyday my new scarf is being stolen" Valerie said while coming inside the hall too.

"Can someone please tell this cat that my hair is not her seat", Giovanni said with a crying face. Everyone turned their face towards him and sneered at him.

Giovanni was only in his sweatpants, without any T-shirt, but with Arabella sitting on his head like a Royal Highness wearing Valerie's scarf. Giovanni tried to shake his head in try to shake her off his head but one paw dab scratch from her on his face and Gio sighs.

"Guys some- what the fuck hahahaha", Adriano came but stopped when he looked at Alexander's bare back.

Everyone except Dante came behind him and started laughing like a maniac just like Adriano. Alexander looks at them with confused face and walks towards the mirror to see what the was the matter they were laughing at. When he looked at his back his eyes almost bulged out.

"WHAT THE FUCK", Alexander shouted and all started laughing again.

Someone tattooed on his back, but that's not the problem was. Someone tattooed in the bold letters - 'FUCK ME HARDER DADDY, AH AH'.

"Who the fuck did this?" Alex shouted again. Alessandro came towards his son and patted his back.

"It upset me son, to know that you still want to know who did this with you. I thought you were smart enough to guess", Alessandro said with a poker face but anyone can see the mischief in his eyes and Alexandro shook his head and looked at his father and brothers with a small smile.

Since past 01 week this had been their life. Morning chaos, then their pranks on each other whole day and the last is movie nights. And its been past whole 01 week since the Rossi mansion finally looks like a home. Alexander looked at everyone with a stiff face but anyone can see adoration in his eyes.

"Get aside you fucking good for nothing pillar", Everyone turned and looked that Lucifer was shouting at a pillar.

Lucifer kept on looking at a pillar with a weird expression and then walked towards the pillar and BANG! he hit the pillar then glared at the fucking pillar and started to throw punches at it. After throwing some punches he smirked and said "Next time better remember this lesson or else, oh wait! there is going to be no next time"

With that he turned and bumped into another pillar and glared at it and start cursing it again.

"Is he ok?" Adriano asked Arabella who was still sitting on Gio's head. She rolled her eyes and nodded.