One More Night - Cam's Mom Talks To Tay

Hey guys!

Sorry these uploads take a while, it just takes forever to get it to line up with the original!

Also, I was going to upload this yesterday, but I honestly fell asleep on my laptop before I could finish. So, sorry again!! I also ended up combining two chapters of the original (9 and 10) for this, because I honestly couldn't figure out how to do it right.

Anyway, in case you hadn't heard, Just One Night won Teen Fiction: On The Rise!!!:D Thank you everyone who supported the story (and me) throughout the time!!:D <3

Now, enjoy!:))

Cam's Mom Talks To Tay!

I'd had a short soccer meet after school. It had only lasted ten minutes, but the second we got out, Matthew had received a text from his mom saying he was to get home as soon as possible.

“What the hell did I do now?” He muttered, making his way to his car.

I laughed. “Maybe they know you've been having sex.” I joked.

He shrugged. “No, they already know that part. Maybe it's about meeting them.” He suddenly turned to me, standing in front of me so I stopped walking. “Which reminds me, I need to tell you something.”

“No, I'm not interested in a three-some with you and Rania.” I said, instantly.

Matthew smirked. “Funny, really, but you're not my type. We'd probably ask Tay if we ever asked anyone. Now, want to know what I was really going to say?”

I nodded. “First, just know that if Tay ever agreed to that, you would have no part in that. Seriously, mine. Back off. Now tell me.”

Matthew rolled his eyes. “Hypothetical deal. But I was going to say that I'm taking Rania to meet my parents next weekend.”

My eyes widened. “Are you serious? That soon? And Rania's fine with that?”

“I'm going to tell her soon! Probably on Friday... Or Saturday morning...” He trailed off.

“Dude, tell her now. Girls take that shit seriously.” I warned him.

“Yeah, yeah. What about you and Tay?”

“Whoa! We've barely been dating a month! Seriously, we have time. Lots of time. Just go see what your mom wants, then tell me later.” I told him, needing to get off the topic of Tay meeting my mom. It was insane, crazy.

“Sure thing, dude.” Matthew got into his car, and I got into mine. Now I just had to go home and wait for Tay to come over after some doctor's appointment.

Just a check-up, she'd told me, but the way she'd almost burst into tears told me otherwise.

However, I'd let it slide. She'd tell me if it was important.

Tay had said she'd be at my house around 4PM, and it was now 4:30. In that time, Matthew had text me and told me that Rania had apparently called his parents and tattled on his desire for her to get pregnant. They were now lecturing him on the realism of being a dad.