One More Night - Cam And Tay's New Year's

Hey guys!

Long time, no upload, huh? Sorry!!

Anyway, this was going to happen in a couple of chapters, but I wanted to upload something to say a HUGE thank you to all you guys for getting JON to 14 MILLION reads!! It's a huge deal to me, so thank you so much!!!!:D Seriously, my friends are getting annoyed because I can't shut up about how lucky I am to have you guys!!:D

So, as mostly requested, New Year's Eve/Meeting Tay's Dad!!:D

Hope you like!! And I really hope you think it was worth the wait!! I'll explain uploads and stuff after the chapter!

Enjoy!

Cam And Tay's New Year's!

“Mom! Stop freaking out!” I complained, watching as my mom paced back and forth.

She shook her head. “I can't! I'm too excited! I really want to meet this girl!”

I rolled my eyes. We'd been doing this for hours now, since I'd reminded her at breakfast that Tay was coming tonight.

Finally, I heard a knock at the door, and my mom stopped moving.

“Be cool,” I told her, watching her sit down before I left to open the door.

I smiled when I saw Tay standing there, looking nervous as hell. “Hey, girlfriend. Ready to meet my mom?” I asked.

She shook her head, but made her way in without a thought. “No, but I don't think I ever will be,” she admitted.

I didn't have a response, so instead I checked her out. Why had she chosen an outfit that gave me images of her taking them off for me?

“Damn girl,” I finally said, smirking. “You look hot. I might have to sneak you upstairs for a minute.” I winked, but settled for a hug. Subconsciously, my brain started imagining doing just that.

When Tay laughed, I felt it. I had to fight the urge to actually drag her upstairs and fulfilling that fantasy. She made some comment about only a minute, but I couldn't focus. All I could think about was kissing her and getting her upstairs, and now.

So I started. I pulled back a little and let my lips brush against hers.

Automatically her arms wrapped around my neck, and I deepened the kiss slightly. Just enough to hopefully get her in the mood I was in right now.

She pulled herself away too soon, and I used the break to ask the question that had been driving me crazy since she walked in. “Why did you choose today to look edible?”

I'd expected a laugh, or something flirty. Instead, she just shrugged, looking unfazed. “Because tomorrow is a new year, I might as well look hot for it.”

I couldn't argue that she did look hot. Before I could voice my thoughts, she took my hand and said, “Come on, let's get this done.”