Numb

I slowly opened my eyes and felt my head on someone's shoulder.
"Shit I'm sorry", I said.
"It's fine don't worry about it. I need to go now. You are coming to my party later, right?", he asked.
"I'll think about it".
"Well text me if you're coming, princess".
"Ew, don't call me that ever again".
I went to the kitchen, where I saw a note saying:
I won't be home today. I need to do some things. I hope you had fun on your balcony last night :).
I pointed my middle finger at the note and said "Fuck you".  I made myself breakfast, and scrolled through TikTok for  for a while. I saw some Jaden edits and I just smiled to myself, until I heard a knock on the door. I was excited to see Jaden, but when I opened the door there was just a group of men with my furniture.
"Come in", I said. After like an hour they brought all of it. I thanked them and went straight to my room to decorate it. I put some posters on the wall, changed the sheets and lastly put my guitar on the bed. I looked through my window, but didn't see Jaden anywhere. He was probably just getting ready for the party. I decided that I'll go on this party, so I texted him, but he didn't even reply.

It was 6pm. I got out of my bed and started to get ready. I decided I'm wearing a short silk dress. It's not like I'm trying to impress anybody so I didn't do my makeup. I got out of my house and locked the door. I already saw lots of people outside and inside the house. When I got inside, the first person I saw was Jaden, or should I say Jaden and a girl literally making out. I admit that it hurt my feelings a little bit, but It's not like me and Jaden were anything.

"Y/n, come here!", he yelled.
"Coming!", I said and put on a fake smile.
"So this is my girlfriend Anne", he introduced her.
"Oh".
"Oh?".
"I mean yeah cool you two look cute together.", I quickly said.
"Y/n are you okay, you seem a little bit off?".
"Yeah no I'm good. Could you just tell me where the bathroom is?".
"Sure, It's upstairs first door on the left", he smiled, but I didn't. I went upstairs to the bathroom, but there was some couple making out in it. I went to some other room, because it was the only one free. I quickly noticed it was Jaden's room. He really had a nice view you know. I sat on the bed and whispered."Worst party ever". When I got back downstairs I just took a bottle of alcohol and drank from it. I was actually having fun, even though it was just because of the alcohol.

After a couple hours almost everyone left. It was just me, Jaden and some weirdo that was probably that high, he didn't even know where he is.
"Y/n do you want to spend the night at my house, I can tell this guy to get out".
"Yeah sure, It's not like I have anything else to do so". The guy got out of the house and we checked if there's anyone else, but it was just us.
"Do you want to go on a balcony?" I whispered in his ear.
"Oh so we're whispering things in each other's ears. We're at that level", he said and smirked.
"We're not at any level you have a girlfriend, creep".
"Right". We sat down.
"Do you know that you're an asshole? A big one?", I laughed a little bit.
"No I don't, tell me why".
"I thought you liked me or something. I was so excited to see you on this party, but then I saw you kissing another girl in front of me. It fucking sucks".
"Oh that's fucked up", he answered.
"Oh so just this? Nothing else? I can't fucking stand you, I'm going home". I stood up and started walking, until he gently grabbed my wrist.
"Y/n please stay".
I didn't answer, but just sat down on the couch.
"Thank you princess".
"Shut the fuck up".
"Do you want to watch a movie?", he asked me.
"Oh yeah and we can fucking cuddle too", I said and made the puppy eyes.
"I don't mind".
"I was joking weirdo". Than we just sat in silence until he said "I'm going for a swim. You can come or you can watch a movie by yourself". I got up and followed Jaden. He jumped in the pool and I just awkwardly stood there.
"What are you not coming?", he asked.
"No I'm good". He got closer and pushed me in the pool.
"Idiot". I had my arms wrapped around his neck. We both just looked into each other's eyes until I kissed him. I wasn't expecting him to kiss back, but he did. We were making out until I pulled away.
"I'm sorry, I can't do this".
"Did I do something wrong or?".
"No, all of this just feels wrong, I'm leaving and we are keeping this a secret, ok?". He didn't answer so I just left.