Talk 2 me

When I woke up I was still facing Jaden. He was still sleeping. I loved everything about him at that moment. The way his hair was a little messy, his brown eyes, his soft lips and his pinky cheeks. I was just observing him like some creep, but I couldn't help myself, he is that perfect.

I was about to get up until I heard Jaden say "stay".
"Fine, but just for five more minutes", I answered.
"Where are Jayla and Javon?", I asked him.
"I just woke up Y/n, how am I supposed to know?"
"Right".
"I'm not feeling very well Jaden, I think It's the best for me to just go home", I lied.
"Oh okay, bye than".

I went outside and closed the door. As I arrived at my house there was nobody. My mom had "a job to do" in New York. I couldn't care less. I've got this big house all for myself. Could it even get better? It's not like I want to host some party here, but I could tell some friends to come over. The only problem here is that my only friends at this moment are Jaden, Javon and Jayla. Javon and Jayla aren't in Atlanta right now so I guess It's just me and Jaden. Alone. I don't know what happened today but we were both in a bad mood.

All I want is to go on a long walk. I put my shoes on and went outside. I put in my AirPods and listened to some music. It was so peaceful, until I bumped into someone. I haven't seen this guy in my neighbourhood before.
"Hey, sorry for um that", he said and awkwardly laughed. I did too.
"It's fine, really. It's not like I was paying attention to anything, so this is mostly my fault. Oh and I'm Y/n by the way".
"I'm Griffin", he said.
"Shit, Griffin Gluck? So I live in a famous neighbourhood, huh?" I don't know how I didn't recognise him immediately.
"I do not consider myself famous, but yeah I guess so. Do you ever want to like hang out?", he asked me.
"I would love to Griffin. I'll just give you my phone number and then you can contact me whenever you want". I typed my number in his phone and smiled. We were both kind of blushing. I couldn't fall for another guy. I already like Jaden. It's not like we were a thing, but you know.

I smiled and walked away. I didn't know where I was going. There was a small café. It was raining a little bit, so I decided to walk in. I sat down and ordered coffee. A couple minutes later I heard someone come in. It was Jaden and his friends, but the one that was the closest to him was a girl. I don't even know what I felt in that moment. I really wasn't in a mood for arguing, so I guess the only thing I could do was sit and hope they don't notice me. My plan was successful, until I started to walk out. I heard some jerk yell "Hey, you come here".
"No thanks, I have way more important things to do today than hangout with you assholes", I answered and smiled sarcastically. Jaden was trying to hide and it was actually pretty fucking funny.
"Oh and you Jaden, fuck you!" I yelled and pointed my middle finger at them. I actually thought Jaden fucking Walton was in love with me. Seriously Y/n, what were you thinking? As I walked out rain was literally pouring. I heard Jaden call my name, so I just ran. It would be great to have an umbrella, right?

I was almost at my house, when I saw Griffin standing in the rain. What an interesting person, really.
"Griffin what the fuck are you doing outside It's literally raining?" I yelled.
"I could ask you the same thing."
"Oh I have reasons and I bet you don't, now let's go inside",I said.
"Wait, Y/n do you want to dance?", he asked.
"Yea, but if I get sick It's your fault."
"Sure." I walked closer. At first we were just dancing, but than he started singing. I wasn't laughing like that in a really long time. Somehow I felt safe with a complete stranger. We were both really cold so we went to his house. His house was way bigger and nicely decorated than mine. His dad and mom were in the kitchen, but they didn't even notice us. We went to his room and he threw a towel and a couple of clothes at me and pointed at his bathroom. After I got dressed up I walked out, but he was shirtless. I closed my eyes quickly.
"Sorry, I'll just turn around", I said.
"Don't worry." After listening to Frank Ocean and talking for hours, we were both sleepy.
"I'll sleep on the couch right there and you sleep on my bed", he said.
"Fine, but don't be surprised if I won't be here in the morning", I answered.
I quickly fell asleep. The love I felt for Griffin was way different than the love I felt for Jaden. I wasn't worried about falling for Griffin, I was more worried about losing Jaden.

I was right, when I said I probably won't be in Griffin's bed when he wake's up, because I was already home at 4am. I walked upstairs. It was so quiet, that it was already a little scary, I walked in my room and turned the lights on. Jaden was sitting right. on. my. fucking. bed. I couldn't help myself, but scream.
"What the fuck are you doing here? And how did you even get in?!" I asked still almost having a panic attack.
"Where were you?" He asked.
"Well Jaden where the fuck were you, because I don't think you were home. You were probably fucking that girl and you're asking me where was I, huh? God, do you ever think about anyone else than yourself? Did you ever ask me what I think or what I feel? No fuck you, you didn't."
"I saw you with that guy, Y/n you're even wearing his clothes", Jaden said.
"Oh yeah? Well I saw you making out with a girl and than a couple days later walking in the café with some other bitch. You are a man whore you know that? Don't even try to call me, because I'm not coming back, not this time. I'll just go make out with a guy right in front of you and you'll se how I felt. Fuck you." This was all I wanted to tell him. Maybe I yelled a little too much, but he deserved it. After he left I sat down against the door. I couldn't cry, but I felt awful.