New Seat (Crush)

Y/C/N and i hadn't even been at this party long and my feet were already killing me. i came and sat on their lap trying to find a comfortable position considering they're all bone. i moved around quite a bit trying to sit myself properly, however after much deliberation i decided it wasn't worth being closer to them. i went to get up but their arms tightened around my waist and their breath became very prominent on my neck. "what're you doing?," was whispered in my ear. i was confused by this seeing as it made perfect sense for me to find a better seat. "going to find a more comfortable seat, what're you doing?" i tried twisting to look at them better and they winced. "give me a couple minutes will you?" now i was even more confused, why were they being so weird about this? i just wanted to sit more comfortably. now, very seemingly stuck to my spot, i resumed finding the least irritating position to be in. "cut that out, i said i need a minute." their voice was breathy and jagged like they were straining. "what the hell are you talking about, it's not my fault you have no thigh meat." they looked me dead in my eyes and i watched their expression change. their brows furrowed as though they were perplexed yet their mouth curved into a sly sort of smile. "you don't know what i'm talking about?",  "no, i thought i had made that quite obvious." all of a sudden they sat up pressing their chest against my back and locking their arms, firmly holding me in place. "Y/C/N, what're you doing?" their breath was hot against my ear and their fingers tickled at the hem of my top. however with all this added pressure there were parts of them that i became more aware of, answering my question. "oh, that's what you're doing.", "mmhmm, now please, let me be?" now i was the one with the sly smile. "whatever are you talking about? i'm just trying to find a proper spot." i wiggled once again, however the idea of being comfortable was far from my mind. they were now flush against my ear. "(nickname), please let me concentrate before i'm forced to breed you in front of our friends and all these nice people." i stopped once i felt how hot my face was becoming. "ok ok fine, but your lap isn't very comfortable so we need to find another solution." they placed their hands on my hips and shifted my weight. "or i could fix the problem right now." suddenly they lifted the two of us and we were standing....no, walking, towards the dance floor. "Y/C/N what are we about to do?" if they said something i didn't hear them and i couldn't see their face but we kept walking anyway. they walked us straight up to the dj booth and asked for something i couldn't quite hear. in another swift movement we were out in a sea of people, practically drowning in each other. the beat of the music started to change and i immediately knew what was happening. [sexy song] came on and i knew we weren't going anywhere. bodies sweating and swaying to the music began to partner up, having the same realization i'd had. Y/C/N took this moment to snake their hands onto new places, reading my body like braille. i was terrified and exhilarated, searching for eyes that had to be staring at us but when i looked no eyes met mine. the sea of people became a wave of exposed body parts and pure passion crashing into all that surrounded it. i sunk into the feeling, letting it envelop me. i wrapped my arm up around Y/C/N's neck and theirs pulled my hips back into them. their lips lowered to my neck and i opened to them like a flower, blossoming under their touch.
____________________________________

Part 2?