Wet Dream & Jealousy Imagine(Luke)

Watching as your breathing got shallow, a light sheen of sweat on your forehead, covering your collar bones. Skin blushing with heat, so beautiful to him. Arching your back, hair tangling into a mess as you squirmed on the sheets. Watching you have the bad, wicked kind of dream was a torture that he found great pleasure from. Trailing his finger tips over the inside of your leg to feel you tense under him, the heat from your body burning. Smirking to himself he let his hands ran up the outside of your thighs, feeling the softness of your body as he raised the over sized shirt once belonging to him. Softly moaning in your sleep he traced over the dampened material of your underwear, the dream you were enjoying so much becoming so real. Gasping out a breath as he moved the material to the side gently licking over your arousal. Eyes opening your heart raced, hands gripping in his blonde hair as he smiled darkly moving his tongue around filling the room with your cries of pleasure.
________________________________

Imagine a moody Luke coming home from a day of practice with the boys. He would ignore you, huffing on the couch to play Fifa. The boys in tow laughing about something funny Michael had said. Your interest turning to whatever it was also finding it amusing. He would catch you laughing along, his eyes slanting and jaw clenching in jealously. Everything would get on his nerves, the fact you sat next to Ashton or the way you talked to Calum. Finally having enough he would storm up the stairs as they left. Going up to see if he was okay you would find yourself pinned to a wall. His breath close to your face as you watched him in shock. His hand coming down to rub you through your jeans as you let out a moan. The night long and steamy as he proved just who you belonged to, letting out his frustration. Hickeys and light bruises covering your body as you wake not finding him next to you, but instead downstairs burning pancakes as he returned to his normal goofy self...And oh god i need mad, jealous Luke...