Prologue

Lin Xun woke up to find himself in a completely different world.
It was an ancient world where there exist three types of gender: male, female and ger (male that could get pregnant).

The young master that he replaced had the same name like his but died a day before he transmigrated over. He was a sixteen years old ger bastard son of the scholar family.
With face full of white powder an extremely ugly makeup he couldn't help but think how weird and stupid the original was. But he felt sorry for how he died...
Moreover the original owner was lovesick with a bad reputation.
There's no one in the capital who doesn't laughed at him  wherever they saw this lovesick fool.
Now that the original owner was replaced by him, he had no choice but to face all them.
But he promised to take revenge all the people who made the original owner commit suicide.

Being a straight man before his death , now he's a ger and could get pregnant, this information was hard for him to digest...

Lin Xun - " What's the point of transmigration if I have to the original misery life?? No worry it's not like I'm going to be a lovesick fool or live life like the original owner."

A certain Emperor- "Wife your transmigration have a meaning cause you're destined to be mine forever."

It's BL so if you're not interested then please don't read.....