1

[Unedited]

It has been three days since Lin Xun had transmigrated over in this ancient era.
When he first woke up he was scared after he saw his own face.
It was a face full of white powder make up. Even he was frightened to the point of thinking that he had turned into a scary old white ghost after he died in a fire accident.

The servants were scared when they saw their young master jumping here and there like a mad man.
They had no idea of what had happened to their young master.
They could only go and calm him down even though it didn't work out well.

Of course he had no time to pay attention to those servants he himself couldn't figured out the situation he was in.
It was just a moment ago when he and Lin Xing went to his apartment when the fire broke out in his neighbour's room.
He was clear both he and Lu Cong are dead.
So is this heaven?
But it was nothing like the heaven he usually heard about.
This place were like that of ancient times, the people here had long hair and dress in an ancient attires.
Even more the people here seem to breathing and their bodies were warm.
The only possibility was that he had transmigrated over .
Upon accepting the fact that he had indeed came to a world that isn't his , he atleast thought his living conditions would be better than his original world.
But that hope was soon crushed when he observed his surroundings for the last three days.

He came to a conclusion that the original owner was an unloved child.
He only had two servants and his room had barely a few accessories to adorned with.
Being the third ger son of Lin Chengyan and his first wife he must have been pampered but reality proved otherwise.
His father had three other concubines whom he doted on and his mother was the proper wife but no power in the house.
The first wife died of poisoning and the original owner was only twelve back then.
The father has no interest in investigating about  the matter of his first wife being poisoned instead promoted the first rank concubine Madam Zhang as his first wife.

The original Lin Xun was a lovesick fool that's what everybody knows but his object of affection the second young master Chu held no intention towards him.
'Lin Xun' followed Chu Yan everywhere , stalking and irritating to the point of being strongly disliked and hatred but the other party.
He was simply annoying and a love sick fool, a reputation he carried all over the capital.
If anyone wants to investigate 'Lin Xun' just mentioned him as a lovesick fool and everyone will know him. That kind of reputation was something he held since he fell in love with Chu Yan.
The father does not like this stupid ger son and the others see him as an object of bully.
Days passed just like that until his untimely death and Lin Xun took over the original owner' s body.

From now onwards there's no way he'll lived the life that the original owner lived. But since he took over this body he help the original take revenge against his murderer.
But who poisoned the original owner it was hard to know just from the memories because everyone in the house seem to hate him and anyone could be the suspect.
He need to slowly investigate the matter and meanwhile think about what he could do to earn money for his  comfortable life way from the Lin family.
But he didn't forget his brother Lu Cong who died along with him.
'Did  Lin Xing transmigrated over just like him?'
'Or Is he really dead?'

If he transmigrated over here then it's the best thing since he'll have someone he knows and cares about.
Moreover Lin Xing and he grew up together in an orphanage. Both of them were the closest since childhood eventough Lin Xing was five years older than him.

From the original's memories he learnt he had an elder brother called Lin Xing who was a scholar. Can his brother Lin Xing transmigrated over the body of the Lin family eldest young master?
Cause he also heard the servants talking about the eldest young master who went to the broder met  a group of bandits on his way back to the capital.
From what he had learnt the eldest young master was badly injured and woke up after a three days.
But why the young master went to the border he doesn't know and doesn't seem to care. He just want his thinking to turned into reality....

The plot will begin from the next chapter......so the first chapter is kinda short........
Please don't forget to vote and support this author...