The First Step

The first step to doing something new is always strange. Because in every step you will feel like what's I'm doing is it good? Change is the thing that is unknown in every footstep. That's why people don't like to choose an alternate. 

But it's not always hard or bad... with time it came out as the best choice (NOT ALWAYS). Just like Khushi choose herself first. She thinks about what is important for her and learns how to make "myself" a priority. Khushi makes up her mind. 

Now her only question is what to do first? 

# A job, start her studies, be independent financially and physically. Now she has to choose from her choices. 

But at first, she has to get out of this web. All people who use her for their own benefits. Now she wants to give up on any emotionally connected relations that are not her or were not her. Khushi wants her future and she is ready for it. 

When she started to think about what is important for her that's the point when she unknowingly step out from her old self. 

Basically, pain and time can change anything, anyone. For Khushi, it's obvious because she has self-respect that has to be noted.

What is your thinking?

Is self-preservation good?

Is it really easy to start new? I know, not but you have to try. Life is too short to rethink later when you already know you are detached from anything or anyone. Then don't hold it, before or after it will become a burden. Every relation can stand with two person's effort. 

Simple if you want it then work for it.