The change in your thought

Thoughts have the power to change our life. That is the beginning of a new life. Changes scare you at first but after that, it gives you the confidence to rely on your capabilities.

Khushi chose to take one week to start her new life. She doesn't want her past to ruin it, so she cleverly thinks this one week she lives with them like before but doesn't care for them anymore.  They can't know why she leaves and she can have some time to search for a part-time job and a home. Just like a facade, she will be left them.

From then she acts as if nothing happened, she does her all work and then after that, she takes permission from Nani to go to the temple. Khushi goes to Devi Maiya temple for taking blessing for her new life. Then she goes to the cafe to collect some information about her home and job. Khushi gets some hope when the cafe owner said that if she went to New Delhi then there she can get a cheap room for students and also get some part-time jobs. After paying at the cafe she thinks they search many places but don't search in the student area. So, Khushi takes the address and goes santiban to prepare for her departure. 

Santiban everybody doesn't spend time with her for Anjali's sake. After that "Mistake" word comes from Arnav's mouth he regretted it but doesn't apologize, doesn't explains. HE thinks HIS Khushi knows he doesn't mean it and that Khushi wants to implement it in silence. She spends her time collecting all certificates from Laxmi Nagar, she takes her all put-down money and mentally prepares herself for this adventure. She knows only 10 days left for her contract marriage so, don't make any suspicion on ASR's head. And she also takes a note for repaying all of their money later. For that, she has to make herself better.

To take a stand for herself she has to make something for herself. When everything is going fine that's the chance Khushi takes for herself to escape from every unwanted relationship in her life.

On Sunday when everybody in this family goes for lunch to uplift the mood of Anjali without Khushi then she takes the chance to ask Nani to go to her friend Preeto's house for two days. So no one can't knew about her departure immediately. She changes her sim and left just like a shadow, which creates a mystery later.