jeremike coffee shop au pt 3

MICHEAL'S POV------------------------------

"what's a mekaslushie?" micheal asked, confused. "I haven't seen that on the menu..."

"that's because it's my personal recipe!" Jeremy grinned.

he started pouring various slushie flavours into a cup. 

"root beer, mountain dew, cotton candy, tutti frutti, pina colada, blue raspberry, and orange."he poured each flavour as he named them. 

"that sounds.... interesting." Micheal said hesitantly. 

"here, try it!" Jremy said, handing Micheal the cold cup of slush. 

"um..." Micheal looked at the beverage. It looked... okay. 

"c'mon, it's not that bad! don't worry, I won't be upset if you don't like it!" Jeremy smiled.

"well, okay..." Micheal said, taking a sip. The cold flavours mixed around in his mouth. 

"well? how is it?" Jeremy asked eagerly. 

"it's..." Micheal took another sip. "it's amazing!" he said as he continued drinking the cold slush.

"I knew you'd like it!" Jeremy whooped. 

Micheal smiled. In an instant all of his worries disintegrated. 

"anyways, here's the..." Jeremy continued showing Micheal around. Micheal walked next to him. He stared at Jeremy as they walked. He lost all sense of time and space. The only thing that was there was Jeremy. 

"um, dude? are you okay?" Jeremy asked, waving a hand in front of Micheal's face.

"oh, yeah, I'm fine!" Micheal said sheepishly. Suddenly, the doorbell jingled.

"oh this is perfect, I can show you how to take orders and make drinks!" Jeremy said as he ran eagerly to the counter. 

"hello sir, how may I-" 

"fatha???" 

"Maikol???"

"oh, uh, do you two know each other?" 

Micheal walked up to the counter and over to the considerably short customer. 

"Maikol??? You didn't tell me you got a job! and at a Starbucks no less..." Micheal shook his head.

"Fatha, I don't want to work at your pizza palace!" He said angrily.

"It's not a pizza palace, it's called Freddy Fazbear's!" The man said.

"Um, Micheal? we shouldn't  be fighting with customers..." Jeremy said, putting a hand on Micheal's shoulder. Micheal jolted and turned, his face turning red. 

"Oh, don't tell me you're a focking queer!" The man yelled.

'You are literally in love with uncle Henry!" Micheal said, exasperated.

"You take that back, Maikol!" The man said, attempting to launch himself at Micheal over the counter but failing due to how short he is.

"Sir, I believe it's time for you to leave," said a voice from behind them. 

Phil pushed Micheal and Jeremy back into the storage room and shut the door. They could hear Phil and the man yelling at each other outside. 

"sooo who was that?" Jeremy asked. 

"that was my dad." Micheal sighed. 

"oh."

they sat in silence for a while, waiting for William Afton to leave so they could get back to work.

"are your parents divorced?" Jeremy asked. "sorry, that was probably way too personal-"

"no, it's fine. And they aren't divorced exactly." Micheal said. "my mom is dead." He said quietly. 

"oh." 

"what about your parents?" 

"they're both dead. A tree fell on them during a storm while they were on a picnic."

"oh."

the silence returned. They could still hear Phil and William yelling at each other.

Jeremy shifted closer to Micheal so that their shoulders were touching. Micheal's face went red and he turned to look at Jeremy.  They were very close together and getting closer. Their lips were almost touching, and then....

The door slammed open and Phil pulled them out. 

"alright, he's gone. Get back to work you two." He then walked back into his office, leaving them to continue their work.

-------------------------------------------------------

hi hope u enjoyed

I wrote this chapter in the middle of science class so sorry if its bad

william is home of phobic D: