Ep: 23 Winner

Last day of camp

Mr Lee: time is about to up let's see who will come first with tresure.

Ms song: someone is coming.

First team came.

Mr Lee: You are first which team group you are?

Team: sir we are team R.

Ms song: ok put the thing which you have found with the help of the map there.

One by one all group have arrived.

Mr Lee: seems like all groups have arrived then let's check the tresure given by them.

Jimin: sir our group haven't arrived yet!

Ms song: which group?

Y/n: group j , v and k.

Jimin: we have combined our group for this tresure hunt.

Mr Lee: okay then let's check the tresure until they come we still have sometime left for the tresure hunt if they won't be able to come at that time limit then we will search for them.

Mr Lee and ms song started unboxing all the tresure that the students have found.

Mr Lee: do you guys have analysed carefully the map given by us?

Students: yes sir!

Ms song: but none of you was able to find the real tresure that had been set by us through the map.

Haru: officer then what is the real tresure?

??: Here it is!

Jimin: namjoon hyung!

Y/n: sir our team came.

Jin: sir here is our tresure.

Jin handed the tresure to mr Lee.

Mr Lee: right this is the real tresure set by us 'gold medal.'

Ms song: and other students got confused with the last puzzle set by us but if you haven't rushed and instead you have carefully examined the last puzzle then you had get this tresure but you all were busy with just speedily finishing this tresure hunt so this happened non of you was able to find the real tresure.

Mr Lee: now we will declare results in few minutes until then you all should rest and pack your stuffs.

Students: okay sir!

Hoseok: sorry for coming late.

Jimin: no guys you did it.

Y/n: but how did you did it in very less time.

Jin: simple we distributed puzzles to each other and at last we were also so confused but Joonie did it he found the right answer for the last puzzle and that's why we were able to bring the real tresure.

Jimin/y/n: that's cool.

Yoongi: now we should pack our backs.