𝟏𝟖

𝟰 𝗔𝗠

𝟰 𝗔𝗠

𝗖𝗮𝗻𝗰𝘂𝗻 𝗠𝗲𝘅𝗶𝗰𝗼

Last night was truly everything and more. I never thought my life would ever be like this. With my girlfriend, tightly snuggled onto my chest. I felt like the happiest man in the world. No. I am the happiest man in the world.

"Baby, why aren't you asleep?" I heard Milanas little voice whisper. "Go to sleep, my love." I followed her instructions and closed my eyes until darkness welcomed me gracefully.

_______________________

5 hours later...

My eyes start to open and the immediate warmth and soreness immediately make their grand appearance. I'm on Elijah's chest while both of his arms are wrapped around me tightly. I try to wiggle out so that I could go use the bathroom but nothing. This man was holding onto his dear life for me. I groan as the annoyance of not being able to get up filled my body. Ah, I know what can help with this situation.

I start to kiss Elijah's whole face until his face scrunched up and his eyes opened. "Good morning, my love." My lips meet his and a bright smile fills his lips. "Good morning, sexy." I slap Elijah's chest and the sentence leaves his lips. "I need to pee." I try to wiggle out again and Elijah tightens his grip even more. "Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?" The word longs out in my mouth. "Fine, but we need to shower before we go to the beach again." Elijah unlocks me from his chest. I roll out of the bed and run to the bathroom, partially forgetting that I was naked but at this point, I didn't care at all.

_______________________

"Baby, let's go into the water." I lift my sunglasses and look at him. We're now at the beach after 2 more shower sex sessions. Ya girl is now a certified whore for Elijah Knight. "Okay, let's go." I take my sunglasses off and place them onto the chair. I'm wearing a sexy two-piece bathing suit that shows my ass off well and Elijah is wearing basic black shorts Elijah takes my hand and we run where the water meets the sand. "Whoever is last is a rotten egg!" I run out into the water as a slow Elijah tries to catch up.

I'm able to get deeper into the water without Elijah's in sight. Ahh, this is life. My eyes start to close and my body starts to float until I feel something pull my leg down. I try to scream but my head was underwater. It was a Bille Eilish lyric. I float back up to see a laughing Elijah having the time of his life. I slap his head gently and try to swim away from him until his hands greeted my waist. "You almost killed me." I spit out. "You're an asshole." I laugh out and Elijah kisses me roughly. "I'm your asshole." Elijah separates from me and swims away. This trip is the best thing ever.

(Milanas Bathing Suit)

Word Count: 800 Words 

Started: November 21, 2021

Ended: March 25, 2022