Chapter 1: The Quirk

So this is a different story. This time (Y/N) is given a new power that I thought would be cool.

"So yeah, you are quirkless, sorry kid, but it better to just give up."

That was one of the worst things that could happen in this day and age.

(Y/N) dropped his All Might toy in shock.

"That can't be. How is this possible?" A female voice, Julia, his mother asked.

"Hmm, the truth is this x-ray, he has an extra joint in his pinkie toe. Sadly this was proven that there is a 90% chance that he is quirkless. Even if he awakens a quirk, then he would have a weak one." The Doctor said emotionlessly.

"But you daughter on the other hand as a quirk where she can control water, around her surroundings. In fact it is quite powerful." The Doctor changed the subject which worked as Julia shifted her attention to from her son to her daughter.

After a few moments, the family were about stand and leave the office, but a voice was then heard.

"May I talk to young (Y/N) for a moment. I just need to tell him something important."

"Sure thing, Doc. I wait right outside." Julia said and walked out the door, with her daughter in hand.

(Y/N) looked down and thought what the doctor needed to say.

The doctor sighed.

"Alright I'll tell you the truth. You do have a quirk." The Doctor said.

(Y/N) eyes widen and stuttered out. "B-but..you..."

The Doctor nodded his head.

"Yeah, I know what I said kid, but you have a powerful quirk, in fact it so dangerous that people, both heroes and villains will take advantage of it. Not only them, but the common people as well. If they can't control you then they would mostly like kill you and your family." The Doctor explained as (Y/N) eyes widen.

"Then what is my quirk?" (Y/N) asked.

"Your quirk is called Game World. This quirk lets you enter the world of the game you played, gaining some abilities from said world." The Doctor explained.

"There is more to the quirk, but sadly, I don't know the true potential of it. But I do know some of the requirement to use this quirk. First you must play a game for the first time and play for a bit, you don't need to finish the game, but you will be able to enter the game and play it to your heart content. After that I don't know any other ability you will gain."

"So what know?"

For a moment the two stayed silent.

"With your permission, I will put down your Quirk as quirkless for the time being...when you are older, we can update your file and change it to some ability that you have from the other world, like maybe energy manipulation or something like that." The Doctor suggested.

"I like that idea. Lets do it."

With that the Doctor made it official. Legally, (Y/N) was quirkless, but unofficially he has a quirk.

But when he left the doctor office, everything changed for (Y/N). His mother and sister changed. He was slowly being forgotten and when he is remember all he is met with hate.

This has been going on for the next 10 years.