Chapter 4: The Game World

"Thank you for the lesson Lord Vader. It was truly an honor to be trained by you these past few months." The voice of (Y/N) was heard as he was on knee, kneeling before the man who trained him for the past six months.

"You have come a long way, but you are still a novice in the Force compared to me or that of ordinary Jedi or Sith, Player." Darth Vader said as he towered over the Player as he was called.

"I know, my Lord and I will practice more

"I know, my Lord and I will practice more." Player or (Y/N) said.

"Farewell on your journey, good luck in your quest, Player." Darth Vader said, before walking away, leaving (Y/N) kneeling on the ground.

Once Darth Vader was out of site, (Y/N) stood up. "Thank you for everything." With that Player vanished in a dark light, it was like he was never there in the first place.

At the same time

In a two story house, (Y/N) appeared in the living room. He took a deep breath before exhaling.

His armor then disappeared and fell face first into the couch. He looked over to his left and saw the calendar next to TV.

The entrance exam. That was something that (Y/N) was going to look forward.

Tomorrow is going to be a big day.

With (Y/N) slowly closed his eyes and fell asleep.

Time Skip

"Player, Player it's time to wake up." A female voice called out.

(Y/N) slowly opened his eyes and looks up to see that he was in his bedroom. Look into his right, there was his girlfriend, from one of the game world he travels to.

It was Mai Shiranui.

"Hey Mai, you looking good

"Hey Mai, you looking good. How are you and why are you here?" (Y/N) asked.

Mai smiled as she leaned in. "I missed you." Gently she kissed him on the lips.

"The entrance exam is today. I need to get going." (Y/N) separated their lips from together and said that he needed to get going.

Mai pouted, but nodded her head. She then laid back down on the bed.

(Y/N) got up and walked out the bedroom, but stopped and said a word that Mai was barely able to hear, but barely.

"Thank you."

Mai turned her head towards the door and smiled.

"No thank you, my beloved."

Allow me to explain some things that are going on.

Pre-quirk era is gone...mostly. During the rise of quirks there were trolls around the internet and they managed to destroy most of pre-quirk era shows and movies.

History thankfully was fine thanks to them being kept in record, by the governments.

But sadly music, games, shows and movies are lost. Or rather they were lost for a time.

Someone after a couple of years later was able to restore the movies and games and music, but no one realized it and so it sat there is the web never to be found, until (Y/N) came across it.

He found thousands of games where actually for free and it showed how to make the game cartridges and such so he could play on his handheld device or online.

Only someone like All for One remembers them as he was born during the dawn and rise of quirks.