Chapter Forty-Two

**Mason**

Mason smiled sleepily down at her as her eyes blinked up at him. The sunlight slithered in through the slits in the blind over his window, bathing her naked breasts in a warm glow. He'd been watching her for a while, wanting to touch her again, wanting to wake her with his mouth on the soft, rose-tipped globes. His cock was already hard just from looking at her, just from knowing she was in his bed, but it had been manageable. Now that she was awake, however, he felt that surge of blood gushing forth. Snaking his hand across her belly, feeling her sigh as she pressed herself against him, he couldn't keep the grin from spreading across his face.

"You're smiling," she whispered.

"Mhmmm," he replied. "Just remembering something from last night."

She pulled away slightly and looked down at him as he nuzzled against her breasts, her breathing shallow. "What?"

"You touched yourself."

Her face reddened, causing him to chuckle. "Mason," she cried out. "That's embarrassing."

"It shouldn't be," he told her, his tongue flicking out to lick the bud of her nipple. "I liked it."

Kayla's eyes widened. "You did?"

"Sweetheart, do you know how many times I've jacked off over the past few weeks?" he asked as his thumb and forefinger twirled her velvety flesh. "The fact that you wanted me that bad drives me crazy. That you could touch yourself in such an intimate way turns me on like no other." He looked up at her then, his eyes questioning. "I thought you said you weren't good at it. You looked like you knew exactly what you were doing."

Again, her face reddened. "I...I've been l-learning."

Mason's eyes widened at her admission. "Oh, have you now? I like the sound of that. I hope it was me in your thoughts."

Kayla pouted. "Of course, it was. I had to do something." She snuggled closer, her hand going down to mold his right butt cheek. "I missed having your hands on me, Mason."

Wrapped his arms around her, he twisted them both on the bed until she was underneath him. Resting on his elbows, he grinned down at her, his eyes twinkling as she gasped at the hard erection now pressing into her lower belly. "Are you very sore from last night, darlin'?"

She moved her hips, testing her body as she wrapped her legs around his waist and then took him into her hand. "Only a little."

Air escaped him as she caressed him lightly. Her touch was like a feather, like silk stroking against his skin. With her fingertip, she found the thick vein and traced it all the way down and then back up. Running it along the underside of the mushroom-shaped head, he watched her as she learned of him, as she searched his eyes, looking for signs that he liked what she was doing. He pressed himself into her experimental touch, hissing as her fingertip came upward to stroke the very tip of him. A little groan slipped huskily from his throat as she found the pearl of warm liquid that was beginning to seep from him and massaged for a moment before taking him fully into her hand. He felt his eyes roll back into his head as she squeezed, molded him with her fingers. "Careful, sweetheart," he cautioned, amazed at how quickly she could bring him to the edge. "Or this will be over before it starts."

She smiled as she stroked him lightly, her fingers around him. "Does it feel good?"

He nodded, a gasp escaping. "So good."

Her pink tongue came out to flicker across her bottom lip. "Mmmmm...as good as that day when I was looking for your keys?"

"Even better," he whispered. "And I nearly lost it right then and there," he said, remembering. "I wanted to take you right there against that brick wall," he groaned. "Wanted to bury my cock and ride you until you screamed my name. I thought about it long and hard."

Her eyes widened at his admission, but her hand kept moving, her eyes a dark emerald speckled with deep gold. "I like when you talk dirty," she said on the end of a sigh. "It makes me feel...hot. All over. Like I might catch on fire."

"Really?"

She nodded, her eyes going hazy.

Mason took hold of her hand then, his body roaring at her words. Taking her by the waist, her twisted them both until she was on top of him. His hand came down between them where he found her so wet that she was slick. She gasped at his touch, and when he found her swollen clit and moved his thumb in a circular motion, her eyes widening as he pressed down lightly. Taking her by the buttocks, he moved her body up his chest until she was straddling his face. He inhaled deeply, breathing in the scent of her evident arousal. "I like that I set you on fire," he whispered huskily.

She looked down past her breasts at him, her breaths coming in and out in short, shallow bursts of air as he molded her buttocks with his hands, massaging her in such a way that she could hear the slickness as her lower lips opened and closed with his movements. "Mason? What are you d-doing?"

"Put your hands on your breasts, sweetheart," he commanded, his voice barely recognizable as he spoke. "It'll feel good," he promised.

She blinked and bit down on her bottom lip. "And w-what are you gonna do?"

"I'm gonna lick you until you come on my face," he growled, liking her at this angle. "And then you're gonna ride me."