Wet Dreams

...
Toni

It was 9 in the morning and I was walking into my workplace. I was a personal assistant to THE Janet Jackson. I went in and put my things on my desk making sure I was situated for the day. I was always the first one here, I had to make sure everything was perfect for Ms.Jackson before she arrived. I sipped my Red Bull and walked around the office to make sure everything was correct and cleaned up nicely for her. Once Janet showed up things were gonna get hectic around here.

After a hour passed more of Janet's team showed up greeting me and stopping at my desk to talk before they got ready for Janet to come in. The job was a lot to handle but I definitely enjoyed every bit of it, plus Janet wasn't one of those annoying, rude, and disrespectful bosses. She was fun, funny, and just literally so laid back, but getting on her bad side wasn't a option. I've heard stories about people testing Janet and I don't ever want to be in that predicament so I make sure I do everything that needs to be done for her.

After a few minutes Janet had arrived and I hopped out of my seat grabbing a few papers she needed to sign.

"Good Morning Ms.Jackson, you have a interview at 11:00 then you also have a meeting with your team at 1 to go over everything you need for your next tour, and also you have practice with your dancers right after your meeting at 2:00." I spoke as I followed her into her office.

"Thank you so much Toni. You know you can call me Janet, you make me feel old when you say Ms.Jackson." She giggled and sat behind her desk.

"Sorry Ms- I mean Janet." I sat the papers in front of her. "These are just a few papers I need you to sign." I watched as she scanned over them and signed each paper.

Also did I mention I had a big ass crush on Janet. This I've had this crush since I got the job. The way she dresses, the way she handles herself, and the way she walks and talks, she has the sexiest walk I have ever seen.

"Alright here you go." She said handing me the papers.

"Thank you so much. If you need me you know where to find me." I said before walking out.

"Actually I do need you Toni. Would mind helping me with something." She said with a small smirk on her face.

"Um sure I can help you. What is it that you need help with?" I questioned. I was a little nervous about what she was about to have me do but at the same time I was eager to see what she needed me to do.

"Can you close the door and lock it for me." She said as she closed the blinds in front of her big window she had. I did as I was told and waited for her next move.

"Come here." She softly spoke. I made my way to her and she took the papers out of my hand and placed them on her desk. "You know I know that you have a crush on me right?"

"Huh, no I don't have a-"

"Don't you lie to me Michelle. I see how you look at me, and to be honest I have a crush on you also." She said with a little laugh.

"Uh really?" I asked and she nodded her head. She had her hands on my hips slowly caressing them. She was really making me weak in the knees but I wasn't tryna show it too much. She suddenly pulled me in closer making our bodies touch. She looked into my eyes for a few minutes then she kissed me causing me to moan into it. I've always imagined what it would be like kissing her but this was way better than my imagination. As we kissed she grazed her tongue against my lip asking for access which I immediately gave her.

Her hands began to slide to my ass as we kissed and I had my hands on her face. She grabbed a handful of my ass making me moan against her lips. She broke the kiss and licked her lips. We looked at each other as we tried catching our breaths from that heated kiss. Janet then picked me up and carried me to her desk pushing everything out the away not caring if it fell on the floor. She began to kiss at my neck while she began to unbutton my jeans. I was trying my hardest not to moan too loud because I did want anyone to possibly hear us.

"Let me hear you baby girl. Let me hear those sexy moans of yours." She went back to kissing and sucking on my neck. She finally got my jeans undone and pulled them off of me. She kissed down my body leaving wet kisses all the way to my sex. "Lay back for me."

I pushed a few more things off her desk so I could lay back. Once I was comfortable she opened my legs and slowly pulled off my panties, I watched her as she bit her lip when my sex was revealed to her. "Damn, she's so pretty." Janet spoke and threw my panties on the couch that was in her office. She licked her lips and sat in her chair, she scooted close enough so her face were inches away. I could feel her breath hitting my sex making me impatient and wetter than I was before.

"Janet please come on." I whined a little making her chuckle a little. "Patience sweetheart" is all she said. She took her index finger and began to rub the entrance of my sex making me bit my lip. "You all wet for me?" I simply nodded my head as she then slid that same finger into my sex. "And you're so tight too." Her finger pumped in and out of me making me let out soft moans.

She then added a second finger and began to suck and lick on my clit. "Oh fucck yesss." I moaned putting one of my hands in her hair. Gripping it slightly as her mouth and fingers did wonders on me. The way she swirled, flicked, and sucked on my clit had me going crazy.

"Mmmm" she hummed against me sending vibrations in all the right place, I could feel her fingers curve and begin to hit my spot.

"Oh sh-shit I'm gonna- Oh God!" My head leaned back in ecstasy, this woman knew how to make girl feel like she was in heaven.

"Cum all over my fingers for me." Her sexy voice spoke to me and instantly I came all over her fingers. My back arched while I  let out a loud moan. "Fuuuckkk!"

"That's it baby girl." She spoke to me as she slowly fingered me helping me ride out my high. She then slipped her fingers out of me and began sucking on them. "Mmm you taste so sweet, just how I imagined." After she finished sucking all of my cum off of my fingers she began to undress herself. I sat up on my elbows the best I could so I could watch her......

...

I guess I'll make a pt 2 for this....