Wake up call

...

Janet

The bright morning sun began to beam through the big window of my master bed room causing me to wake up out of my sleep. I tried to move but something more like someone was keeping me from getting up. That someone was my gorgeous wife Toni. She was laid up against me with both our naked bodies attached to one another. Her soft snores made me smile, making feel like the luckiest woman on earth. I kissed her forehead and maneuvered my way out of her grasp without waking her up. I headed into the bathroom to do my morning routine.

After I was finished I looked at the time and it was only 6:30 it was early so I decided to use this time to get something done. I walked out the bathroom and seen Toni's body and it instantly turned me on. I bit my lip and headed over to her and began to kiss at her neck. "Toniii." I whispered into her ear making her stir a little. "Baby girl wake up." I whispered still not getting anything so I went into my drawer of toys and pulled out her favorite. I put on the 10 inch red strap on she gave me for my birthday not too long ago. I went over to the bed and pulled off the rest of the covers that were covering her body. When her full body was uncovered I could feel myself began drip down my leg some. I spread her legs some then got a good look at her pussy. I wet my fingers some and rand them across her pussy. Then I did the same to the strap on and positioned myself when I needed to be.

I began to slide myself into her slowly which started to wake her up. "Mmm baby" she moaned in her sleepy voice which made me want her even more. I kissed her chest then started my movements going slow and deep just so she could wake up some more. I watched her face as it contorted into this confusion of pleasure making me want to laugh. I began to kiss at her neck then made my way to her ear kissing and sucking at it. "Wake up my sexy girl." I kissed her ear one more time. Her eyes began to flutter open making me take this opportunity to pull out some then pushed back into her deeper than before. Her back arched and her head leaned back as she moaned out.

"Good morning baby girl." I said then began fucking her. I had her legs against my shoulders as my stokes were deep and quick. She was a moaning mess. I took my thumb and rubbed her clit to add to the madness I was creating. "Fuck daddy!" She put her hand on my stomach thinking that was gonna do something. I used my other hand and grabbed her hands and put them over her head. I sped up my movements. "Daddyyy...I'm about to cummm!" She whined.

"Hold that shit." I flipped her over on her stomach and brought her ass up into the air smacking it a couple of times then sliding back into her. I gripped her hips as I began to fuck her senseless. She was moaning so loud I know our neighbors heard us but I honestly could care less. My mission was to make my baby scream my name and cum all over me and that's what I was gonna do. "Throw that shit back!" I said to her and smacked her ass she sat up some and began to throw it back on me. I smacked her ass as she did so. "Mmm look at that ass." I bit my lip as I gripped it then began to pound into her again.

"Shit Daddy...I can't!" Toni cried out.

"Go ahead baby cum all over this dick." I said to her and in a instant she came all over me. Once she finished she slumped into the bed and I took the strap on off throwing it on the couch close to the bed and I laid down with her pulling her back against my chest as I kissed the back of her neck and caressed her boobs.

"Good morning Mrs.Jackson."

...

Kind of short and sweet <3