FOUR

anthony: no can do kid.

peter: worth a try
peter: so what do you do for work?
peter: are you a engineer 🤭

anthony: you don't need to send multiple texts, but yes to your question.

peter: sorry mr anthony sir
peter:it's who i am.
peter: i can't help it
peter: it's also really fun!
peter: you should try it.

anthony: okay pete you can stop now. i CAN find out where you live.

peter: sounds like a pedo to me, anyway i gotta go! talk again soon maybe 👋

anthony: bye kid.

"why are you smiling at your phone like that?" natasha walked into his workshop grabbing a knife from one of the equipment tables then proceeding over to tony's desk.

"oh nothing, just texting a wrong number." tony casually says back.
he stands from his chair and stretched his arm out to grab the knife from natasha, which he almost regretted.

natasha put the knife up to his throat, staring down tony. she put the knife to his arm before saying "give me your phone." she gestured her hand out to tony's phone waiting for him to make a move.

"natasha i swear if you cut me—" tony gulped before grabbing his phone off his desk and setting it into nats hand.

she leaned in,"thank you for your cooperation"

natasha takes out her phone and put the number into her phone.

"don't you dare text him" tony tried to get his phone back causing nat to raise the knife back to his hand.

"and if i do?" natasha smirked at tony sitting his phone back on the desk and walking over to the door.

"see ya" natasha darted to the elevator with her phone and knife ready to know who tony had been texting.

?: who's this.

peter: you texted me?