chapter.6 Camille

Suddenly I'm jolted awake but I don't remember ever sleeping. I try to rationalize the explanations but only one comes to mind I was to exhausted to remember last night. However I'm not in any familiar place I'm somewhere new. Its dark but only because the curtains are closed. Where am I? I look around for any clues but find none. 

   I get out of the bed I'm sleeping in and stand up but I feel a headache forming. What was happening? I swallow and am in pain. The fight against Tylen was painless he didn't even strike me, so why was I in pain. I close my eyes to take in everything its all starting to feel so... overwhelming.

  I walk out of the bedroom and see I'm a small house perhaps a cottage or tiny house. The headache begins throbbing. I wince at the pain in both my throat and head. Trying to make sense of it all makes me sleepy. I stay focused though I need to get a sense of where I am in case I've been kidnapped by vampires. It's clear that last night I had been exhausted from my mission. Maybe I had went to a tavern in celebration and drank to much but that would be foolish since I'm to young. 

  I start to feel dizzy, and my throat feels like it's been clawed out by wolves. I regain my focus and realize I feel much lighter like my weapons are gone, I look down at my sides and feel around my back. Yup there gone. Maybe I was kidnapped.

  I walk further into the house and see three rooms. One I assume to be another bedroom, the second to be a restroom, and the third is an unknown room it has no indicators as to whether or not its a bedroom or anything. I turn a corner and see a kitchen and on the table Tylens HEAD??? I let out a scream before passing out.