Chapter 5: Rude Awakenings.

Author note: Hey guyys!!! Hope u rlly enjoyed the last chapter i rlly enjoyed the part where springtrap cums dust!!!! Also, i dont want to spoil it but the next fanfic is gonna be Jschlatt x That vegan teacher ////owo////// two assholes made for each other!!! xD , also trigger warning its very hot!1!!!!!1!!11 also i wanted to say sumthing lean >>>>> british ppl.

The three stood in shock, of course! They were still in the dear Broflovski's house. How could they forget? Shane looked down, staring at the ground in shame. Blushing as he did. Ed muttered a quiet apology, his eyes darting back and forth. Springtrap just chuckled, a wild grin appeared on his face; this was extremely funny.

"YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED! DOING THAT IN MY HOUSE!?" Sheila shouted, but they couldn't focus on the scolding they were getting; they could only focus on their little boy, Eric Theodore Sheeran. "E-Eric!" Ed ran to hug his little boy, Shane wiped tears forming in his eyes. "Dad... Papa, I need to tell you something," Eric said. He side-hugged with a little ginger boy; Kyle. "I have learned a lot, thanks to my boyfriend, Kahl," the ginger blushed. His eyes moved to focus on something else; to hide his embarrassment.

"My dear, Kahl. Has taught me to accept myself and others; even if it means accepting my parents having a shit kink." Eric began to smile, "I-I love you guys... you're my parents. Nobody will ever replace my shit-loving parents, not even Kahl's mom; who is a bitch."

Springtrap's eyes began to water; he had never heard something so beautiful. "Let's go home..." Ed whispered. He's such a shy boy, (\\UwU//)

They all walked to the door, not minding the shit and piss on the walls. "HOW DARE YOU TRY TO STEAL, MY SON!?" They didn't care, Eric and Kyle walked on the pavement; hand and hand.

Shane noticed something, they forgot something! He turned around to see Springtrap leaning on the wall. "C'mon, let's go home." Springtrap nodded. Shane, Ed, and Springtrap followed Eric and his little boyfriend back home.

The sun was setting, this was a perfect day. The cool crisp air flew against their skin, this was such a wonderful end; to such a day.

The End.

Special thanks to: Peter Griffin, from that hit show. Family Guy.