𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗟𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗣𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 : 1. ~ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡~

The Lost Prince :

This is the story about Suryaputr karna. The story after the Queen kunti decides to tell the truth.
The one who thought he is Radheya now he is kaunteya. The man who has accepted his fate to change the world.

_________________________________________________

THE whole place turned into silence. The women who look like Royal dressed like a widow standing in front of a young man . The expression on the face of women was very sad and crying like she is begging for the forgiveness. The man who stood his face was filled with pain, astonished and angry in his eyes was visible. They were not looking at each other. The young man started to speak

Karna : Really ? After so long period you are telling me that I am your son Queen.

Kunti : No, my son please don't say like that. I spent all my dawn and dusk in your thoughts. I regretted a lot for this. Please I don't want to lose you please don't side with Kauravas. You are the Eldest one among all the Rightful heir for the Throne of kuru.

Karna : Throne doesn't matter to me Queen

Karna : Throne doesn't matter to me Queen. Who know my pain, my feelings, my fears and my tensions and it all known to my Radhama who cuddled me in her arms when I feared, cried and felt alone.

Kunti : All I did it was when I was a small girl Karna. When sage Durvasa blessed me with the boon I was still young girl it was all happened because of my childhood curiosity I prayed to Suryadev and he blessed me... ( She narrates the whole story of karna birth)

Karna : A curiosity? ( laughed) You said I am a Suryaputr then why did you floated me in the water as I am a child of unknown

Karna : A curiosity? ( laughed) You said I am a Suryaputr then why did you floated me in the water as I am a child of unknown. I'm very grateful to my Radhama who never discriminated me she cared for me even she knew that I'm not her child.

Kunti : Karna Please still time is there please come with me before Maharaj Dhritarashtra announce Duryodhana as Yuvraj.

Karna : Why me? Now after you having Yudhishitria as Elder one. After all I'm not needed you as a son and it is shameful to have me as a son isn't right Rani Kunti devi .