𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗟𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗣𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 : 5. ~ 𝐒𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲 ~

𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐧

ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏsᴛ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇ :

𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐝𝐮𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐝𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐯𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐢 𝐚𝐬 𝐞𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫-𝐢𝐧-𝐥𝐚𝐰. 𝐌𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐁𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐦𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐚𝐫𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐞𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐤𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫-𝐢𝐧-𝐥𝐚𝐰𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐤𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐕𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐢 𝐚𝐬 𝐄𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫.

☾︎☽︎☾︎☽︎☾︎☽︎☾︎☽︎☾︎☽︎☾︎☽︎☾︎☽︎☾︎☽︎☾︎☽︎☾︎☽︎☾︎☽︎☾︎☽︎☾︎☽︎☾︎☽︎☾︎☽︎☾︎☽︎☾︎☽︎☾︎☽︎☾︎☽︎☾︎☽︎☾︎☽︎

𝗸𝘂𝗿𝘂 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗱𝗼𝗺, 𝗛𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗽𝘂𝗿𝗮.

Beautiful couples who was sleeping in eachother arms, the smile on their faces was visible they was sleeping peacefully after some times they felt the warm sun rays hit their petite body. They got up and saw the maid who was standing in front of them was none other than Bhanumati. She bowed to them. Karn became emotional by seeing this young princess who was living the life like an Slave in this palace.

Karn : Rajkumari bhanumati what are you doing here? Is there anything you want to tell?

Bhanumati : Pardon me Rajkumar Karn, Today is your first day as Hastinapura prince so, mahamahim bhisma wants your presence to discuss about some things.

Karn : Sure, I will meet mahamahim.

Karn came down from the bed and walk towards the bathing chamber. He was not feeling well because everyone was degrading him from the childhood now because of the title of ' Prince of Hastinapura ' people giving him this much of attention. He feels very unhappy about the discrimination in the name of upper caste and lower caste.

Bhanumati : Yuvrani Vrushali, As you came as new daughter-in-law of Hastinapura rajmata kunti requested your presence in the Prayer hall. It's your right to do arathi to kuladevathas.

Vrushali : Of course I will do. Thank you for informing me.

Bhanumati : No need to thank me Yuvrani it's my duty and I'm your servant.

Vrushali face got pale after hearing it.

Bhanumati : Come on Yuvrani we had prepared for your royal bath.