Chapter 41

"will you be-"

Andrew's POV

"Hello, my name is Andrew Stone and I am currently a junior at Tree Hill High," I stated at the camera for a time capsule that is supposed to be released in fifty years.

Fifty years? Wow, I'll be old.

I let out a sigh before continuing, "In the year that this is released, I hope I got to accomplish my dream of playing in the NBA. I know it's a cliche for players to say that but I wish it comes true. So I can say my name is up there with the greats and feel like I fulfilled my goal," My smile slowly fades as the person who always doubts me comes to my mind. "Also I can say I proved someone wrong which is always a good feeling."

I shake my head at the subject and move on, "I also hope that I'm still friends with the people that I met here. Didn't think I would like it in Tree Hill but here I am meeting new friends, reuniting with old ones. One of them is my childhood friend Haley who is not here right now because she is currently on tour and rocking out. Hopefully, she accomplished that dream of becoming a singer and can have that family life she always talked about with one specific guy." I commented. 

The topic leads my brain to a specific brunette cheerleader that I've taken out a few times now. I can't help but bring a goofy grin to my face.

"With that being said I also got to meet this incredible girl. Her name is Brooke Penelope Davis or what I like to call her, the designer." I chuckle to myself at the nickname. "And let me tell you she is the most amazing thing that's ever happened to me. She's funny, adventurous, caring, and extremely breathtaking. It's funny, I was dragged to go to a party and thought I was going to hate it but I ended up meeting the girl that has captured my heart, and I don't think she even knows it." I lose myself in thought about her and how she's become the person I can lean on within a couple of months of knowing her. A thought comes to my mind but I'm a little hesitant to do it.

Screw it.

This doesn't release for another five decades.

~

"If it isn't my best friend Nathan!" I said entering his apartment.

A groan comes from him before he speaks, "You know I miss when you weren't involved in my life and we hated each other."

"Yeah well too bad," I said as I turned back around from closing the door to see the sight of pink paint marks on the wall and a clown frame over the picture of Haley. "Okay, this is - an interesting design." Walking closer to Nate and the paint stuff.

"You like it? The inspiration comes from my wife leaving me." He responds bitterly as I just looked at him. "You want a beer?" He asks, passing by me to head to the fridge and open the door. "Okay let me take that offer back because there is one and that's for me." Pulling the bottle out and closed the door.