CHAPTER SIX

____

"Oh heavens..." I muttered under my breath, almost speechless at the sight of the roaming aura of the curse.

Lucas' head was the first thing to pop out, yet I can already see quite a lot of the curse's aura. And as I expected, it slowly made its way towards me on air.

The maids and even the Countess doesn't seem to see it. Was I the only one? How? Is it because I'm the author? Or because I, as Roxana, am the one who gets inflicted with this curse?

The original Roxana didn't even know what the curse looked like, and I never mentioned anything about its description aside the aura. But to think it looks like this, I am speechless.

I carefully walked a step backward, not sure if the ring would suffice to seal away the curse. I'm not even sure if it can purify it to make sure it dissapears forever! Such a small relic should be fine, right?

"Princess, would you like to sit beside the Empress?" The headmaid suggested as she noticed I'm still very far away.

"Ah, y-yes." I responded, still focused on the aura whose slowly being sucked by the ring like a vaccuum. It even encircled me before getting inside the small sacred relic.

I wonder what would happen if this ring gets all of it? Would it still be pure or would it break from too much black magic?

Since the solution was never suggested to Roxana in my novel, I'm not sure how this would go. I only wrote the solution when she died as additional information so they'll know the curse can actually be solved.

And ofcourse, dramatic regret impact.

Minutes passed and not even a half of Lucas' small body has been pushed out. It seems the Empress is in trouble, or she's losing too much blood.

"Quick! Stabilize the Empress' health! Her heartbeat is decreasing!" One maid exclaimed as the Countess remained calm and composed.

Everyone tried their best not to panic. They all go in every corner of the room to either get more towels, warm water, and whatever necessity needed for labor.

To think I can also see and experience the extra episode of labor that I never described in detail in my novel, this is fantastic!

"Ah, wait. What a bad kid I am." I hit my head slightly as I frown. The Empress is literally on thin line with her life while I enjoy the scene. I decided not to disturb since sitting beside her might be a hindrance for the maids who keeps on checking her vital signs.

In the end, I sat on a chair and watched their hardwork. Lucas was excited just earlier to go out of her womb, now he decided to be stuck there.

That's a literal pain right there.

____

"Congratulations!"

"He's a healthy baby prince, your majesty!"

"Glory to the Empire's new prince!"

The maids cheered in joy as the Countess wrapped the now cleaned up baby. He was all bloody earlier when he finally got pushed out. And ofcourse, an infant still have no hair visible. But I'm sure he'll look just like in my novel.

A blonde with bluish purple eyes. Sapphire or obsidian, I suppose. It's a mix in both eyes anyway, not a one eye and other eye different color.